North Korea informed China, U.S. of nuclear test - Yonhap
SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea informed Beijing and Washington of its plans to undertake a nuclear test, South Korea's Yonhap news agency reported.
Yonhap, citing an unnamed South Korean official, said the warning had been given on Monday to both capitals.
(Reporting by David Chance; Editing by Michael Perry)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Obama signs order expanding U.S. Afghanistan role - NY Times
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- Obama to be chief guest at Republic Day celebrations
- Long "to do" list for Modi as clock ticks on reform
- Pakistani family sentenced to death over "honour killing" outside court
U.S. President Barack Obama will attend India's Republic Day celebrations in January as chief guest, a sign of steadily expanding ties between two countries that share concerns about China's growing power in Asia. Full Article