North Korea informed China, U.S. of nuclear test - Yonhap
SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea informed Beijing and Washington of its plans to undertake a nuclear test, South Korea's Yonhap news agency reported.
Yonhap, citing an unnamed South Korean official, said the warning had been given on Monday to both capitals.
(Reporting by David Chance; Editing by Michael Perry)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Judge allows $2 bln sale of NBA's Los Angeles Clippers to proceed
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border
- UPDATE 6-Dollar Tree to buy Family Dollar to stave off competition
- Cricket - Moeen probed after sporting 'Save Gaza' wristbands
- UPDATE 5-Property website Zillow to buy rival Trulia to cut costs
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry visits India this week as Washington tries to revitalize ties it sees as a counterbalance to China's rising power, but rapid progress is unlikely, despite the reformist reputation of India's new leader. Full Article