North Korea informed China, U.S. of nuclear test - Yonhap
SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea informed Beijing and Washington of its plans to undertake a nuclear test, South Korea's Yonhap news agency reported.
Yonhap, citing an unnamed South Korean official, said the warning had been given on Monday to both capitals.
(Reporting by David Chance; Editing by Michael Perry)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Govt orders Financial Tech to absorb NSEL, liabilities
- Exclusive: Iran offers "compromises" in nuclear talks, West unmoved
- UPDATE 10-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
As well as making the lives of millions of middle class Indians easier, the sharp drop in Brent crude prices since June is a boon for Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his fight to revive an economy growing at its slowest rate since the 1980s. Full Article
Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders. Full Article