North Korea informed China, U.S. of nuclear test - Yonhap
SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea informed Beijing and Washington of its plans to undertake a nuclear test, South Korea's Yonhap news agency reported.
Yonhap, citing an unnamed South Korean official, said the warning had been given on Monday to both capitals.
(Reporting by David Chance; Editing by Michael Perry)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Branson to meet Virgin Galactic space team after crash
- Nigeria's purported Boko Haram leader says has "married off" girls - AFP
- Group says piece of metal found on Pacific island is from Earhart's plane
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general
- SEBI piles pressure on Sahara to sell overseas hotels
Richard Branson is set to meet his Virgin Galactic space team in California's Mojave Desert on Saturday following the crash of a passenger spaceship being developed by his company that killed one pilot and seriously injured the other. Article
Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California. Full Article