North Korea informed China, U.S. of nuclear test - Yonhap
SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea informed Beijing and Washington of its plans to undertake a nuclear test, South Korea's Yonhap news agency reported.
Yonhap, citing an unnamed South Korean official, said the warning had been given on Monday to both capitals.
(Reporting by David Chance; Editing by Michael Perry)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Modi eyes breakthrough nuclear pact on Japan trip
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- U.S. seeks coalition against Islamic State, but military partners no sure bet
- UPDATE 3-Ebola causing huge damage to W.Africa economies- development bank
- Modi to launch plan for every Indian household to have bank account
Jan Dhan Yojana
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will promise on Thursday to provide a bank account for every Indian household when he launches a major initiative that could save billions of dollars in welfare spending and help mend strained state finances. Full Article