North Korea probably conducted nuclear explosion - U.S. intelligence
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. intelligence agencies have found that North Korea probably conducted an underground nuclear explosion with a yield of "approximately several kilotons," the Office of the Director of National Intelligence said on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Tabassum Zakaria and Susan Heavey; Editing by Jackie Frank)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Privacy groups ask regulators to halt Facebook's $19 billion WhatsApp deal
- RPT-With Crimean appeal, Putin goes head-to-head with West over Ukraine
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
Vladimir Putin rebuffed a warning from U.S. President Barack Obama over Moscow's military intervention in Crimea, saying that Russia could not ignore calls for help from Russian speakers in Ukraine. Full Article | Video