WASHINGTON U.S. intelligence agencies have found that North Korea probably conducted an underground nuclear explosion with a yield of "approximately several kilotons," the Office of the Director of National Intelligence said on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Tabassum Zakaria and Susan Heavey; Editing by Jackie Frank)
Trending On Reuters
A death toll of 27 from flooding across Myanmar was expected to rise as rescue workers struggled on Monday to reach some of the hardest-hit and most remote inundated areas, officials said. Full Article | Video
- U.S. to defend Syrian rebels with airpower, including from Assad
- U.N. states agree post-2015 sustainable development agenda
- Barnacles on debris could provide clues to missing MH370 - experts
- Rouhani says nuclear deal a "third way" for Iranian foreign policy
- Taiwan school textbook row highlights antipathy to 'one China'