Yahoo CEO says Yahoo Japan is "strategic"
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Yahoo Inc (YHOO.O) Chief Executive Marissa Mayer said on Tuesday that Yahoo Japan is "strategic" to the company. Mayer was speaking at the Goldman Sachs technology conference in San Francisco. (Reporting By Alexei Oreskovic)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Lax security in focus after attack at Canada's parliament
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital
India's third-biggest software services firm Wipro Ltd , under pressure to improve lacklustre sales growth, said it saw a rosier end to the year as more confident U.S. clients increase spending. Full Article
Apple CEO discusses security with top Chinese official amid hacking claims - Xinhua. Full Article