MARKET EYE-SBI falls on fears of likely higher bad-loans for Oct-Dec
* Shares in State Bank of India fell as much as 2.3 percent on speculation that the bank could report higher-than-expected bad-loans in the October-December earnings on Thursday. * SBI could also miss consensus earnings per share (EPS) estimates by 3 percent in the October-December quarter, according to Thomson Reuters StarMine SmartEstimate data, which measures the forecasts from top-ranked analysts against wider forecasts. * StarMine SmartEstimate suggests EPS for the quarter ending December at 52.50 rupees, compared with mean estimates of 54.15 rupees. (email@example.com/abhishek.vishnoi@thomsonreuter s.com)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- UPDATE 7-Apple's Cook: "I'm proud to be gay"
- UPDATE 1-Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Bike-riding US nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor
- Apple's Cook: "I'm proud to be gay"
India's universal health plan that aims to offer guaranteed benefits to a sixth of the world's population will cost an estimated 1.6 trillion rupees ($26 billion) over the next four years, a senior health ministry official said. Full Article