IOC to review diesel prices this week
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Indian Oil Corp(IOC.NS), the country's largest state-owned refiner, will review diesel prices on Friday or Saturdy, chairman R.S. Butola said.
India deregulated diesel prices last month by allowing fuel retailers to raise the price of subsidised diesel by up to 0.50 rupees a litre every month and asking bulk buyers to pay market rates.
(Reporting by Nidhi Verma; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- New NATO leader offers olive branch to Russia
- Brookfield wins Revel Casino auction, but loser vows to fight
- Billionaire Detroit business leader says "blight is like a cancer"
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX fall gets deeper as financial, energy shares drag
India could run out of a critical medicine in its free HIV/AIDS drugs programme in three weeks due to bureaucratic bungling, a senior government official said, leaving more than 150,000 sufferers without life-saving drugs for about a month. Full Article