IOC to review diesel prices this week
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Indian Oil Corp(IOC.NS), the country's largest state-owned refiner, will review diesel prices on Friday or Saturdy, chairman R.S. Butola said.
India deregulated diesel prices last month by allowing fuel retailers to raise the price of subsidised diesel by up to 0.50 rupees a litre every month and asking bulk buyers to pay market rates.
(Reporting by Nidhi Verma; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Indian firms tool up for defence orders on Modi's 'buy India' pledge
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- India to tighten up banking risk management - Jaitley
- Chopra joins Tendulkar-owned team in new Indian league
- China economy fears deepen as August HSBC flash PMI at three-month low
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said on Thursday that the government was working to tighten up risk management in the banking sector, responding to recent scandals that have raised doubts about lending practices at state banks. Full Article