IOC to review diesel prices this week
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Indian Oil Corp(IOC.NS), the country's largest state-owned refiner, will review diesel prices on Friday or Saturdy, chairman R.S. Butola said.
India deregulated diesel prices last month by allowing fuel retailers to raise the price of subsidised diesel by up to 0.50 rupees a litre every month and asking bulk buyers to pay market rates.
(Reporting by Nidhi Verma; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA |
- Iraqi official briefs Syria's Assad on efforts against Islamic State
- Pakistani Islamists use floods to turn opinion against India
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom
The electricity board in this Indian city has been instructed to avoid any power cuts and officials have been told to have their shoes polished and their shirts tucked in: Nothing has been left to chance for this week's visit by Chinese President Xi Jinping. Full Article
Climate smart farmers get tech savvy to save India's bread basket. Full Article