IOC to review diesel prices this week
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Indian Oil Corp(IOC.NS), the country's largest state-owned refiner, will review diesel prices on Friday or Saturdy, chairman R.S. Butola said.
India deregulated diesel prices last month by allowing fuel retailers to raise the price of subsidised diesel by up to 0.50 rupees a litre every month and asking bulk buyers to pay market rates.
(Reporting by Nidhi Verma; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-U.S. regulator questions Verizon plan to slow data speeds for some
- U.S. resupplies Israel with munitions as Gaza offensive rages
- Landslide near Pune kills 10, scores feared trapped
- Drew Barrymore's half-sister found dead in car near San Diego
- England have Cook to thank for winning position - Root
A group of World Trade Organization (WTO) members has informally discussed adopting a global overhaul of customs rules without India if New Delhi goes ahead with threats to block the deal, sources familiar with the talks said on Thursday. Full Article