IOC to review diesel prices this week
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Indian Oil Corp(IOC.NS), the country's largest state-owned refiner, will review diesel prices on Friday or Saturdy, chairman R.S. Butola said.
India deregulated diesel prices last month by allowing fuel retailers to raise the price of subsidised diesel by up to 0.50 rupees a litre every month and asking bulk buyers to pay market rates.
(Reporting by Nidhi Verma; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
- UPDATE 4-William Clay Ford Sr., grandson of pioneer automaker, dies at 88
- UPDATE 3-Libyan rebels warn of 'war' if navy attacks oil tanker
- Golf-Reed in Cadillac driver's seat as Woods fades
- WRAPUP 9-Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
Officials investigating the disappearance of a Malaysia Airlines jetliner with 239 people on board suspect it may have disintegrated in mid-flight, a senior source said on Sunday, as Vietnam reported a possible sighting of wreckage from the plane. Article | Exclusive