IOC to review diesel prices this week
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Indian Oil Corp(IOC.NS), the country's largest state-owned refiner, will review diesel prices on Friday or Saturdy, chairman R.S. Butola said.
India deregulated diesel prices last month by allowing fuel retailers to raise the price of subsidised diesel by up to 0.50 rupees a litre every month and asking bulk buyers to pay market rates.
(Reporting by Nidhi Verma; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea - Malaysian air force
- Malaysia seeks India's help in search for missing airliner
- "Small, encouraging signs" in Michael Schumacher's condition - agent
- UPDATE 3-Energy XXI to buy rival to take on private explorers in US Gulf
- Coastguards from Andaman and Nicobar islands join lost Malaysian jet search
India's flagging economy delivered rare good news on Wednesday with a slight expansion of industrial production and further cooling in consumer prices, offering some respite to the ruling coalition before next month's general election. Article | Expert views