IOC to review diesel prices this week
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Indian Oil Corp(IOC.NS), the country's largest state-owned refiner, will review diesel prices on Friday or Saturdy, chairman R.S. Butola said.
India deregulated diesel prices last month by allowing fuel retailers to raise the price of subsidised diesel by up to 0.50 rupees a litre every month and asking bulk buyers to pay market rates.
(Reporting by Nidhi Verma; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- NTT DoCoMo to exit India, unload entire stake in Tata Teleservices - sources
- UPDATE 3-Apple, Google agree to settle lawsuit alleging hiring conspiracy
- Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- UPDATE 2-FCC pushes back against criticism over Internet traffic plan
- New Microsoft CEO Nadella impresses Wall Street, stresses challenges
Japan's NTT DoCoMo will unload its 26.5 percent stake in loss-making Indian mobile phone joint venture Tata Teleservices and exit the country as it struggles with tough price competition, sources familiar with the matter said. Full Article | Quote