IOC to review diesel prices this week
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Indian Oil Corp(IOC.NS), the country's largest state-owned refiner, will review diesel prices on Friday or Saturdy, chairman R.S. Butola said.
India deregulated diesel prices last month by allowing fuel retailers to raise the price of subsidised diesel by up to 0.50 rupees a litre every month and asking bulk buyers to pay market rates.
(Reporting by Nidhi Verma; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint
- OPEC oil output hits highest since 2012 on Libya, Saudi-Reuters Survey
- Obama, Modi discuss trade, climate, Islamic State at White House
- UPDATE 3-Drug, medical device companies paid billions to U.S. physicians, hospitals in 2013 -data
- UPDATE 2-U.S. charges four with stealing $100 mln in software, data
U.S. President Barack Obama and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi worked to deepen improving ties between their countries on Tuesday, but emerged from their second meeting in two days with little in the way of major agreements. Story | Full Coverage
China final HSBC PMI steady in September on stronger global demand but risks remain Full Article