IOC to review diesel prices this week
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Indian Oil Corp(IOC.NS), the country's largest state-owned refiner, will review diesel prices on Friday or Saturdy, chairman R.S. Butola said.
India deregulated diesel prices last month by allowing fuel retailers to raise the price of subsidised diesel by up to 0.50 rupees a litre every month and asking bulk buyers to pay market rates.
(Reporting by Nidhi Verma; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Disarray in Congress after poll drubbing
- China-Brazil satellite launch fails, likely fell back to Earth
- Reliance Industries, Bharti sign telecom infrastructure deal
- UPDATE 3-U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St trades with Volcker rule
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial
Disarray within the Congress burst into the open on Tuesday after its stunning defeat in state elections, with a senior figure saying the party would lose a general election and needed time in opposition to reinvent itself. Article