Kingfisher falls as lenders to initiate loan recovery
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Kingfisher Airlines (KING.NS) fell to the maximum daily limit of 5 percent on Wednesday after lenders said they would initiate recovery proceedings against the defaulting carrier.
Shares were down 5 percent at 10.55 rupees.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- PM Modi boots officials out of the first class cabin
The BSE Sensex and Nifty on Friday rose to their second consecutive record highs. The 30-share Sensex surged as much as 1.52 percent to an all-time high of 27,762.13. The broader Nifty gained as much as 1.49 percent to a record of 8,291.65. Full Article
China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB. Full Article