Kingfisher falls as lenders to initiate loan recovery
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Kingfisher Airlines (KING.NS) fell to the maximum daily limit of 5 percent on Wednesday after lenders said they would initiate recovery proceedings against the defaulting carrier.
Shares were down 5 percent at 10.55 rupees.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- India says Pakistan border clashes "extremely serious and provocative"
- California lawmakers end session with bills on plastic bags, gun control
- EU says could send over 1 bln euros more aid to Ukraine
- Alibaba aims to launch share sale in early September-source
A day after the best economic growth figures in more than two years greeted Prime Minister Narendra Modi's first three months in office, the finance minister on Saturday predicted faster growth to come. Full Article
Exclusive: Reliance plans $13 billion projects including new refinery. Full Article