Kingfisher falls as lenders to initiate loan recovery
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Kingfisher Airlines (KING.NS) fell to the maximum daily limit of 5 percent on Wednesday after lenders said they would initiate recovery proceedings against the defaulting carrier.
Shares were down 5 percent at 10.55 rupees.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-In landmark for EU, Ireland leaves its bailout behind
- Insight - In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- UPDATE 2-Canada household debt-to-income ratio hits record high
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- BSE Sensex marks biggest weekly fall in nearly a month
The Sensex fell on Friday to mark its biggest weekly fall in nearly a month, as rate-sensitive stocks such as ICICI Bank fell on caution ahead of the RBI's policy review and the U.S. Federal Reserve meet next week. Article
Asia-Pacific M&A volume falls for third consecutive year, deal size grows. Full Article