Kingfisher falls as lenders to initiate loan recovery
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Kingfisher Airlines (KING.NS) fell to the maximum daily limit of 5 percent on Wednesday after lenders said they would initiate recovery proceedings against the defaulting carrier.
Shares were down 5 percent at 10.55 rupees.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- UPDATE 4-P&G to exit Duracell battery business; quarterly sales dip
- Special Report: Why Madrid's poor fear Goldman Sachs and Blackstone
- UPDATE 7-Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- UPDATE 3-Ford's lower profit beats estimates; sales down on F-150 launch
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article