MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Kingfisher Airlines (KING.NS) fell to the maximum daily limit of 5 percent on Wednesday after lenders said they would initiate recovery proceedings against the defaulting carrier.
Shares were down 5 percent at 10.55 rupees.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
Trending On Reuters
Nepali police and local volunteers found the bodies of about 100 trekkers and villagers buried in an avalanche set off by last month's devastating earthquake and were digging through snow and ice for signs of dozens more missing, officials said on Monday. Full Article | Slideshow
- Everest not officially closed to climbers, Nepal says
- Video: Nepalese leave Kathmandu and return to villages
- Monsoons could bring disease, a second crisis, to Nepal - UNICEF
- Insight - Soul-searching over quake ends Everest climbing season
- Video: Relief goods for Nepal quake victims held up, remote areas awaiting aid
Facebook launches open Internet.org platform amid net neutrality debate in India Full Article