Kingfisher falls as lenders to initiate loan recovery
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Kingfisher Airlines (KING.NS) fell to the maximum daily limit of 5 percent on Wednesday after lenders said they would initiate recovery proceedings against the defaulting carrier.
Shares were down 5 percent at 10.55 rupees.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Bajaj Auto says union at Chakan plant plans work stoppage
- Japan will conduct Pacific whale hunt in wake of court ruling
- S.Korea ferry captain rushed back to bridge as ship listed - crewman
- Drone risks damage at record depth in search for Malaysian plane
The Election Commission has lifted a ban on a top aide of Hindu nationalist opposition leader Narendra Modi that had threatened to hobble his efforts to win votes in the country's most populous state. Full Article | Full Coverage