Tata Motors gains after JLR sales rise 32 percent in Jan
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Tata Motors (TAMO.NS) rose 3.5 percent in early trade after its unit Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) said it sold 34,877 vehicles during the first month of 2013, an increase of 32 percent versus the same period last year.
Nomura said in a report on Monday that there is a likelihood that actual volumes of JLR may come in above its estimates or 35,000 units.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed - Algerian official
- Taiwan launches inquiry into plane crash that killed 48
- Honda's Mobilio car looks to repeat Indonesia success in India
- Ipca halts U.S. shipments from Ratlam plant after FDA finds violations
- Exclusive - Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
India is set to offer Nepal a landmark pact to help develop its huge hydro-electric power potential as the South Asian giant takes another step to re-assert influence among smaller neighbours where China has been forging closer ties. Full Article