Brokerages see outflows from Maruti after MSCI exclusion
Reuters Market Eye - Deutsche Bank and Citi expect $31.8 and $45.1 million in outflows from Maruti Suzuki(MRTI.NS) after MSCI announced it was dropping Maruti from its MSCI Global Standard Indices.
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd(MRTI.NS) has been deleted from the MSCI India index, index provider MSCI said in a statement on Wednesday, from close of trade on February 28.
Deutsche Bank and Citi said NTPC could see net inflows of $92.10 and $131 million after its weight was increased from 0.63 percent to 1.79 percent on MSCI India index as the company's free-float stock increases after its offer for sale.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Bangalore-bound Malaysian plane lands safely after landing gear scare
- Bangalore-bound Malaysia Airlines plane turns back after tyre burst on takeoff
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Supreme Court allows iron ore mining in Goa with upper limit of 20 million tonnes
- Rupee sees worst single-day fall in over a month
Iron Ore Mining
The Supreme Court lifted a 19-month old ban on mining in Goa, the top iron ore-exporting state, on Monday, a move that will put more pressure on global prices although it capped annual output in the state at 20 million tonnes. Full Article | Quote
Bangalore-bound Malaysia Airlines plane turns back after tyre burst on takeoff Full Article