Brokerages see outflows from Maruti after MSCI exclusion
Reuters Market Eye - Deutsche Bank and Citi expect $31.8 and $45.1 million in outflows from Maruti Suzuki(MRTI.NS) after MSCI announced it was dropping Maruti from its MSCI Global Standard Indices.
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd(MRTI.NS) has been deleted from the MSCI India index, index provider MSCI said in a statement on Wednesday, from close of trade on February 28.
Deutsche Bank and Citi said NTPC could see net inflows of $92.10 and $131 million after its weight was increased from 0.63 percent to 1.79 percent on MSCI India index as the company's free-float stock increases after its offer for sale.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- CEO in apparent suicide was bitcoin fan, had other issues, too
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Singapore's megachurches move to export lucrative religion
- Kremlin aide warns U.S. of response if sanctions imposed - RIA
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
The Nifty rose to a record high, and the benchmark BSE Sensex hit its record for a second consecutive session, as foreign investors bet big in a country that just months ago was gripped by market turmoil. Full Article