Brokerages see outflows from Maruti after MSCI exclusion
Reuters Market Eye - Deutsche Bank and Citi expect $31.8 and $45.1 million in outflows from Maruti Suzuki(MRTI.NS) after MSCI announced it was dropping Maruti from its MSCI Global Standard Indices.
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd(MRTI.NS) has been deleted from the MSCI India index, index provider MSCI said in a statement on Wednesday, from close of trade on February 28.
Deutsche Bank and Citi said NTPC could see net inflows of $92.10 and $131 million after its weight was increased from 0.63 percent to 1.79 percent on MSCI India index as the company's free-float stock increases after its offer for sale.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- São Paulo running out of water as rain-making Amazon vanishes
- Maker of U.S. highway guardrails stops shipments over safety concerns
- Woman isolated in NJ under Ebola rules tests negative
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Reuters Poll - India's growth pace to pick up as reforms draw investment
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley favours a cut in interest rates to trigger demand in the construction sector, a newspaper report said on Saturday, but the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has signalled it will not ease policy until it is confident of lower inflation. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article