Brokerages see outflows from Maruti after MSCI exclusion
Reuters Market Eye - Deutsche Bank and Citi expect $31.8 and $45.1 million in outflows from Maruti Suzuki(MRTI.NS) after MSCI announced it was dropping Maruti from its MSCI Global Standard Indices.
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd(MRTI.NS) has been deleted from the MSCI India index, index provider MSCI said in a statement on Wednesday, from close of trade on February 28.
Deutsche Bank and Citi said NTPC could see net inflows of $92.10 and $131 million after its weight was increased from 0.63 percent to 1.79 percent on MSCI India index as the company's free-float stock increases after its offer for sale.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Court orders Russia to pay $50 bln for seizing Yukos assets
- UPDATE 5-Property website Zillow to buy rival Trulia to cut costs
- UPDATE 3-Judge allows $2 bln sale of NBA's Los Angeles Clippers to proceed
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border
- UPDATE 6-Dollar Tree to buy Family Dollar to stave off competition
Indian conglomerate Larsen & Toubro said on Monday revenue totalled 191.23 billion Indian rupees ($3.2 billion) in the first quarter, beating analyst forecasts, after a rise in orders from international clients. Full Article