Jan core wholesale price inflation seen at around 4.1 percent
MUMBAI (Reuters) - India's core wholesale price index (WPI) was estimated to have risen by 4.1 percent in January, according to a Reuters snap survey of three analysts and traders, just about in line with expectations of around 4.2 percent.
Core WPI was estimated to have risen 4.2 percent in December.
India's broader wholesale price inflation index rose 6.6 percent in January, government data showed earlier.
(Reporting by Mumbai treasury and markets teams; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- E-tailer Flipkart raises $1 billion in funding
- Citi to hire 100 bankers in Asia, eyes more business from smaller clients
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight
- Cricket - Moeen probed after sporting 'Save Gaza' wristbands
- With PlayStation network, Sony goes back to the future in search of revival
With PlayStation network, Sony goes back to the future in search of revival Full Article