Jan core wholesale price inflation seen at around 4.1 percent
MUMBAI (Reuters) - India's core wholesale price index (WPI) was estimated to have risen by 4.1 percent in January, according to a Reuters snap survey of three analysts and traders, just about in line with expectations of around 4.2 percent.
Core WPI was estimated to have risen 4.2 percent in December.
India's broader wholesale price inflation index rose 6.6 percent in January, government data showed earlier.
(Reporting by Mumbai treasury and markets teams; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed - Algerian official
- Taiwan launches inquiry into plane crash that killed 48
- Wipro sees strong sales growth, eyes Europe deals
- Honda's Mobilio car looks to repeat Indonesia success in India
- Exclusive - Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile