Jan core wholesale price inflation seen at around 4.1 percent
MUMBAI (Reuters) - India's core wholesale price index (WPI) was estimated to have risen by 4.1 percent in January, according to a Reuters snap survey of three analysts and traders, just about in line with expectations of around 4.2 percent.
Core WPI was estimated to have risen 4.2 percent in December.
India's broader wholesale price inflation index rose 6.6 percent in January, government data showed earlier.
(Reporting by Mumbai treasury and markets teams; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Teen who stowed away on flight to Hawaii remains hospitalized
- REFILE-Divers feel with their hands for corpses in cold depths of South Korean ferry
- Comcast nears deal with Charter on $18-$20 bln in divestitures -source
- Rupee weakens past 61/dollar to one-month low
- Malaysia flight's co-pilot tried to make cellphone call - report