India, France see EU trade deal concluded by April
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - India and France said on Thursday they expected a free trade agreement between India and the European Union to be signed by April 2013, according to an Indian government statement.
Indian Trade Minister Anand Sharma said that the deal had undergone 15 rounds of negotiations already, and that they hoped the next round in March would be the last.
(Reporting by Matthias Williams)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel intensifies Gaza assault, Egyptians revise truce plan
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia
- L&T earnings raise 'multiple red flags' - Citi; stock slumps
- Chinese police shoot dead dozens after attack in Xinjiang
- In rare move, Canada accuses Chinese of trying to hack govt network
Up to 150 people were feared trapped by a landslide triggered by heavy rains in Maharashtra on Wednesday, the inspector general of the national disaster force told Reuters, saying that the first batch of emergency workers had arrived at the scene. Full Article