India, France see EU trade deal concluded by April
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - India and France said on Thursday they expected a free trade agreement between India and the European Union to be signed by April 2013, according to an Indian government statement.
Indian Trade Minister Anand Sharma said that the deal had undergone 15 rounds of negotiations already, and that they hoped the next round in March would be the last.
(Reporting by Matthias Williams)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alabama man claims penis was amputated by mistake
- Russian military likely reluctant participants in Ukraine-US general
- UPDATE 2-U.S. says Russia firing artillery over border at Ukraine military
- India blocks WTO deal on customs rules as deadline nears
- UPDATE 4-Liberian man in Lagos being tested for Ebola
India blocked an agreement on new global customs rules on Thursday, angering fellow members of the World Trade Organization who say Delhi's veto could be costly, economically and politically. Full Article