India, France see EU trade deal concluded by April
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - India and France said on Thursday they expected a free trade agreement between India and the European Union to be signed by April 2013, according to an Indian government statement.
Indian Trade Minister Anand Sharma said that the deal had undergone 15 rounds of negotiations already, and that they hoped the next round in March would be the last.
(Reporting by Matthias Williams)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India approves $2.6 bln mounted gun purchase - official
- Computer spying malware uncovered with 'stealth' features - Symantec
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan
- Pope declares sainthood of two Indians, four Italians
- Iran, powers set to miss nuclear talks deadline, seek extension
India approved on Saturday the purchase of 814 mounted gun systems for the army at a cost of 157.5 billion rupees ($2.55 billion), a defence ministry spokesman said. Full Article