India, France see EU trade deal concluded by April
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - India and France said on Thursday they expected a free trade agreement between India and the European Union to be signed by April 2013, according to an Indian government statement.
Indian Trade Minister Anand Sharma said that the deal had undergone 15 rounds of negotiations already, and that they hoped the next round in March would be the last.
(Reporting by Matthias Williams)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Russia can run on empty for a year if sanctions block new bonds
- Mumbai hit by big power cuts after technical glitch at Tata Power unit
- Rupee sees biggest fall in three weeks on broad dollar gains
- 100 days of Modi: Good for business, not so good for marginalised groups
The BSE Sensex on Tuesday breached the psychologically key level of 27,000 points for the first time to hit its third consecutive record high as blue-chips such as HDFC Bank gained after recent data raises hopes about the economy. Full Article