India, France see EU trade deal concluded by April
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - India and France said on Thursday they expected a free trade agreement between India and the European Union to be signed by April 2013, according to an Indian government statement.
Indian Trade Minister Anand Sharma said that the deal had undergone 15 rounds of negotiations already, and that they hoped the next round in March would be the last.
(Reporting by Matthias Williams)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Verizon to slow down speeds for some unlimited data subscribers
- India threatens to derail WTO deal, prompts angry U.S. rebuke
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
Palestinians in the Gaza Strip poured into the streets on Saturday to recover their dead and stock up on food supplies after a 12-hour humanitarian truce agreed by Israel and Hamas took hold. Full Article
Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors Full Article