NEW DELHI (Reuters) - India and France said on Thursday they expected a free trade agreement between India and the European Union to be signed by April 2013, according to an Indian government statement.
Indian Trade Minister Anand Sharma said that the deal had undergone 15 rounds of negotiations already, and that they hoped the next round in March would be the last.
(Reporting by Matthias Williams)
Trending On Reuters
Three people were pulled alive from the rubble of their home eight days after Nepal's devastating earthquake, as a supply logjam threatened to hamper disaster relief efforts bolstered by the arrival of U.S. aircraft and troops. Full Article | Slideshow
- Video: Nepalese leave Kathmandu and return to villages
- Monsoons could bring disease, a second crisis, to Nepal - UNICEF
- Insight - Soul-searching over quake ends Everest climbing season
- Video: Relief goods for Nepal quake victims held up, remote areas awaiting aid
- Video: U.S. ready to provide more support to Nepal, says Kerry
Free medical for in-laws helps Indian tech start-ups woo talent back from America Full Article