Maruti Suzuki dropped from MSCI India index
Reuters Market Eye - Maruti Suzuki Ltd (MRTI.NS) has been deleted from the MSCI India index, index provider MSCI said in a statement on Wednesday after completing its February index review.
The changes will take places of the close of trade on February 28, MSCI added.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Govt considers ban on e-cigarettes, sale of single smokes
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Sensex surges 500 points on BOJ easing, L&T gains
- PRECIOUS-Gold, silver tumble to four-year lows as dollar rallies
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows
Shares Hit Record
The BSE Sensex and Nifty surged to record highs for a second consecutive session on Friday after Bank of Japan's surprise expansion of its massive stimulus programme raised hopes for additional foreign inflows, boosting blue-chips such as Larsen & Toubro. Full Article
China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB. Full Article