Maruti Suzuki dropped from MSCI India index
Reuters Market Eye - Maruti Suzuki Ltd (MRTI.NS) has been deleted from the MSCI India index, index provider MSCI said in a statement on Wednesday after completing its February index review.
The changes will take places of the close of trade on February 28, MSCI added.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory
- UPDATE 2-Concordia finally heads for scrapyard after massive salvage operation
- UPDATE 2-U.S. SEC adopts long-awaited reforms for money market funds
- UPDATE 5-TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- Hamas tactics exact high toll in Israeli ground thrust
India will not support a trade facilitation protocol ahead of a July 31 deadline unless its concerns about subsidies are met, two senior government officials said on Wednesday, sticking to a hard line critics say could derail a landmark global trade deal. Full Article
Bullish on Indian equities, but gains seen 'less sharp'- Goldman Sachs Full Article
Jet Airways chairman says looking to restructure debts, talking to bankers Full Article
Honda's India unit to account for 25 pct of Asia Pacific sales by March 2017 - exec Full Article