Maruti Suzuki dropped from MSCI India index
Reuters Market Eye - Maruti Suzuki Ltd (MRTI.NS) has been deleted from the MSCI India index, index provider MSCI said in a statement on Wednesday after completing its February index review.
The changes will take places of the close of trade on February 28, MSCI added.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Reuters Poll - India's growth pace to pick up as reforms draw investment
- WHO says Ebola vaccine plans accelerating as trials advance
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley favours a cut in interest rates to trigger demand in the construction sector, a newspaper report said on Saturday, but the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has signalled it will not ease policy until it is confident of lower inflation. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article