Maruti Suzuki dropped from MSCI India index
Reuters Market Eye - Maruti Suzuki Ltd (MRTI.NS) has been deleted from the MSCI India index, index provider MSCI said in a statement on Wednesday after completing its February index review.
The changes will take places of the close of trade on February 28, MSCI added.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India withdraws regulator's power to cap non-essential drug prices
- U.S. Treasury moves against tax-avoidance 'inversion' deals
- India's Mars mission a step closer to success with engine test
- PM Modi to get rock star reception in New York
- U.S., backed by Arabs, launches first strikes on fighters in Syria
India has withdrawn the drug pricing authority's powers that allowed it to fix the prices of medicines not deemed essential, after its decision to impose price caps on more than 100 drugs in July triggered industry protests. Article