Maruti Suzuki dropped from MSCI India index
Reuters Market Eye - Maruti Suzuki Ltd (MRTI.NS) has been deleted from the MSCI India index, index provider MSCI said in a statement on Wednesday after completing its February index review.
The changes will take places of the close of trade on February 28, MSCI added.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India's demands block $1 trillion WTO deal on customs rules
- India, U.S. stress strategic ties but tensions remain
- Panasonic confirms will invest in $5 billion Tesla battery plant
- Millions of jellyfish-like creatures wash up on western U.S. beaches
- Israel, Palestinians locked in vicious circle of Gaza wars
The World Trade Organization failed on Thursday to reach a deal to standardise customs rules, which would have been the first global trade reform in two decades but was blocked by India's demands for concessions on agricultural stockpiling. Full Article
India group ICVL to nearly triple coal output from mine bought from Rio Tinto. Full Article