Tata Motors falls on fears Q3 results may miss estimates
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Tata Motors (TAMO.NS) shares fell more than 2 percent on worries that October-December earnings will miss market expectations on the back of a disappointing report card at the key Jaguar Land Rover (JLR)subsidiary.
Increasing reliance on lower-margin models such as the Land Rover Evoque and Freelander and adverse currency movements are seen denting Tata Motors' quarterly results due later on Thursday, as JLR's free cash flow (FCF) turns negative.
British luxury car maker JLR issued a warning last month that it is likely to report lower EBITDA margin in the October-December quarter compared with the previous two quarters.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west
- UPDATE 3-U.S. Senate intelligence chief accuses CIA of spying on Senate
- UPDATE 5-Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port
- UPDATE 3-Time running out for EU bid to engage Russia, Germany warns
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
MISSING MALAYSIAN PLANE
Malaysia's military believes a jetliner missing for almost four days turned and flew hundreds of kilometres to the west after it last made contact with civilian air traffic control off the country's east coast, a senior officer told Reuters on Tuesday. Full Article | Slideshow
India halts plan to join global bond indexes, defers Euroclear - sources. Full Article
EXCLUSIVE - India to slash Iran oil imports to meet nuclear deal parameters: sources. Full Article