Tata Motors falls on fears Q3 results may miss estimates
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Tata Motors (TAMO.NS) shares fell more than 2 percent on worries that October-December earnings will miss market expectations on the back of a disappointing report card at the key Jaguar Land Rover (JLR)subsidiary.
Increasing reliance on lower-margin models such as the Land Rover Evoque and Freelander and adverse currency movements are seen denting Tata Motors' quarterly results due later on Thursday, as JLR's free cash flow (FCF) turns negative.
British luxury car maker JLR issued a warning last month that it is likely to report lower EBITDA margin in the October-December quarter compared with the previous two quarters.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- UPDATE 3-Starbucks Americas sales disappoint on softer traffic
The BSE Sensex and Nifty on Friday rose to their second consecutive record highs. The 30-share Sensex surged as much as 1.5 percent to an all-time high of 27,759.01. The broader Nifty gained as much as 1.49 percent to a record of 8,291.65. Full Article
China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB. Full Article