BofA-Merrill downgrades Dr Reddy's to 'neutral'
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Bank of America-Merrill Lynch downgraded its rating on Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd(REDY.NS) to "neutral" from "buy", saying "a slight" increase in core profit estimates was being offset by a fading U.S. drug pipeline and moderating growth.
"We expect multiples to be capped due to modest growth prospects," the investment bank said in an email to clients on Friday.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel extends Gaza ceasefire for 24 hours, Hamas rejects terms
- Australia approves Adani's $16 bln Carmichael coal project
- U.S. diplomats' return to Libya could be more hazardous than exit
- Analysis - Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors
- Reliance Power to buy Jaiprakash's hydropower business
The Indian subsidiary of Anglo-Dutch parent Unilever made a net profit of 10.57 billion rupees ($175.9 million) for the three months ended June 30, from 10.19 billion rupees in the same period a year earlier. Full Article