BofA-Merrill downgrades Dr Reddy's to 'neutral'
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Bank of America-Merrill Lynch downgraded its rating on Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd(REDY.NS) to "neutral" from "buy", saying "a slight" increase in core profit estimates was being offset by a fading U.S. drug pipeline and moderating growth.
"We expect multiples to be capped due to modest growth prospects," the investment bank said in an email to clients on Friday.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India to allow Nokia to transfer Chennai factory to Microsoft
- Russia makes new attempt to woo Ukraine, EU waits in wings
- UPDATE 1-American Airlines orders 60 Embraer jets worth $2.5 bln
- IIP slumps 1.8 pct, shrinks for first time in four months
- India's battle with weak growth, high inflation gets more challenging
India's battle with inflation and weak economic growth became more challenging on Thursday with a sharp spike in the cost of food driving the highest retail price rises on record and a worse-than-anticipated contraction in industrial production. Full Article
Amount of dirty money leaving developing world jumped 14 pct in 2011 - report. Full Article