BofA-Merrill downgrades Dr Reddy's to 'neutral'
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Bank of America-Merrill Lynch downgraded its rating on Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd(REDY.NS) to "neutral" from "buy", saying "a slight" increase in core profit estimates was being offset by a fading U.S. drug pipeline and moderating growth.
"We expect multiples to be capped due to modest growth prospects," the investment bank said in an email to clients on Friday.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- Modi takes tea, but no questions, in first press event as PM
- UPDATE 2-Motor racing-Caterham and Marussia to miss next races - Ecclestone
- UPDATE 1-UK's Labour suffers setback as leader in Scotland quits
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article