GAIL places non-binding bid for Repsol LNG asset
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - State-run gas transmission company GAIL (GAIL.NS), in a tie up with EDF (EDF.PA), has placed a non-binding bid for Repsol's (REP.MC) LNG assets in Trinidad and Tobago, the Indian company's chairman said on Friday.
(Reporting by Nidhi Verma; Editing by Frank Jack Daniel)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
- CEO in apparent suicide was bitcoin fan, had other issues, too
- Privacy groups ask regulators to halt Facebook's $19 billion WhatsApp deal
- UPDATE 3-Turkish president rejects Facebook, YouTube ban over wiretaps
- UPDATE 3-Indian shares rally to record as foreign investors buy big
Sahara’s investment programmes include schemes that are similar to a typical Indian bank’s fixed or recurring deposits. But the arrest of the company's chief Subrata Roy last week and the court case over an outlawed bond scheme are raising fears among some investors who worry they will not get their money back. Full Article