GAIL places non-binding bid for Repsol LNG asset
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - State-run gas transmission company GAIL (GAIL.NS), in a tie up with EDF (EDF.PA), has placed a non-binding bid for Repsol's (REP.MC) LNG assets in Trinidad and Tobago, the Indian company's chairman said on Friday.
(Reporting by Nidhi Verma; Editing by Frank Jack Daniel)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria - monitor
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Apple CEO says to add 25 stores in China within two years - Sina
- Japan PM's new minister hit by scandal over racy bar bill
- India hope to get boxer Sarita Devi's suspension reversed
India could allow commercial coal mining by foreign companies if they set up units in the country, opening the door for global giants like Rio Tinto to access the world's fifth largest coal reserves, a source familiar with the matter said. Full Article