GAIL places non-binding bid for Repsol LNG asset
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - State-run gas transmission company GAIL (GAIL.NS), in a tie up with EDF (EDF.PA), has placed a non-binding bid for Repsol's (REP.MC) LNG assets in Trinidad and Tobago, the Indian company's chairman said on Friday.
(Reporting by Nidhi Verma; Editing by Frank Jack Daniel)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21 - report
- Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- HIGHLIGHTS - Fed chief Yellen's remarks at press conference
- Genetic history of modern Europeans a tangled tale, research finds
- Rapper Lecrae leads debut-filled top ten of Billboard 200 chart
The Federal Reserve renewed its pledge to keep interest rates near zero for a "considerable time," but also indicated it could raise borrowing costs faster than expected when it starts moving. Article | Factbox
China cenbank injects $81 bln into major banks to support economy - reports Full Article