GAIL places non-binding bid for Repsol LNG asset
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - State-run gas transmission company GAIL (GAIL.NS), in a tie up with EDF (EDF.PA), has placed a non-binding bid for Repsol's (REP.MC) LNG assets in Trinidad and Tobago, the Indian company's chairman said on Friday.
(Reporting by Nidhi Verma; Editing by Frank Jack Daniel)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- Brookfield wins Revel Casino auction, but loser vows to fight
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX fall gets deeper as financial, energy shares drag
- UPDATE 2-EU-Russia gas duel deepens with Slovakia supply cut
- Billionaire Detroit business leader says "blight is like a cancer"
India could run out of a critical medicine in its free HIV/AIDS drugs programme in three weeks due to bureaucratic bungling, a senior government official said, leaving more than 150,000 sufferers without life-saving drugs for about a month. Full Article