Pistorius shot girlfriend through bathroom door - media
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South African media reported on Friday that Paralympic and Olympic track star Oscar Pistorius shot his girlfriend four times through a bathroom door at his Pretoria home.
Pistorius is due to appear in court on a murder charge. Police have given few details of the shooting, other than to say his girlfriend, model Reeva Steenkamp, died of gun-shot wounds.
(Reporting by Ed Cropley; Editing by Jon Herskovitz)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-Girl who fatally shot Arizona gun instructor said weapon was too powerful
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- 100 days of Modi: Good for business, not so good for marginalised groups
- Comedian Joan Rivers still on life support - daughter
- Celebrity hacking clouds Apple's upcoming product launch
Roger Federer rolled into the quarter-finals of the U.S. Open for the 10th time in 11 years on Tuesday, while experience finally got the better of youth at the year's final grand slam. Full Article