Pistorius shot girlfriend through bathroom door - media
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South African media reported on Friday that Paralympic and Olympic track star Oscar Pistorius shot his girlfriend four times through a bathroom door at his Pretoria home.
Pistorius is due to appear in court on a murder charge. Police have given few details of the shooting, other than to say his girlfriend, model Reeva Steenkamp, died of gun-shot wounds.
(Reporting by Ed Cropley; Editing by Jon Herskovitz)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Trade deal seen 'very close', India makes WTO sweat
- Exit polls see gains for BJP in state elections
- Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease
- Delhi's rubble-strewn Connaught Place mirrors Congress' election struggle
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
Tributes poured in from across the sporting world for Nelson Mandela, who died at the age of 95, including from the International Olympic Committee, soccer's governing body FIFA and a moving valediction from boxing great Muhammad Ali. Full Article