Tata Motors shares rebound on JLR sales hopes
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Tata Motors (TAMO.NS) recovered from early losses and were up 2.3 percent on expectations of better sales and margin at subsidiary Jaguar Land Rover, traders said.
Tata Motors earlier fell as much as 3.1 percent, after posting its first drop in profit in five quarters on Thursday, as its Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) business faced higher spending and a drop in operating margin after 18 months of soaring profit.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital
- Loss of smell may be predictor of death in older adults - study
- Billionaire Detroit business leader says "blight is like a cancer"
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
India could run out of a critical medicine in its free HIV/AIDS drugs programme in three weeks due to bureaucratic bungling, a senior government official said, leaving more than 150,000 sufferers without life-saving drugs for about a month. Full Article