India's Tata Motors shares fall as Q3 earnings drop
MUMBAI Feb 15 (Reuters) - India's Tata Motors shares fell as much as 3.1 percent a day after its October-December earnings fell 52 percent to $303 million.
Tata Motors posted its first drop in profit in five quarters as its Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) business faced higher spending and a drop in operating margin after 18 months of soaring profit.
Tata Motors ADR also fell 4.9 percent to $27.25 on Thursday. (Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Branson to meet Virgin Galactic space team after crash
- Nigeria's purported Boko Haram leader says has "married off" girls - AFP
- Group says piece of metal found on Pacific island is from Earhart's plane
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general
- SEBI piles pressure on Sahara to sell overseas hotels
Shares Hit Record
The BSE Sensex and Nifty surged to record highs for a second consecutive session on Friday after Bank of Japan's surprise expansion of its massive stimulus programme raised hopes for additional foreign inflows, boosting blue-chips such as Larsen & Toubro. Full Article
China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB. Full Article