India's Tata Motors shares fall as Q3 earnings drop
MUMBAI Feb 15 (Reuters) - India's Tata Motors shares fell as much as 3.1 percent a day after its October-December earnings fell 52 percent to $303 million.
Tata Motors posted its first drop in profit in five quarters as its Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) business faced higher spending and a drop in operating margin after 18 months of soaring profit.
Tata Motors ADR also fell 4.9 percent to $27.25 on Thursday. (Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi email@example.com)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs
- Malaysia Airlines says "fearing the worst" for missing jet
- WRAPUP 5-Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing
A missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner may have turned back from its scheduled route before vanishing from radar screens, military officers said on Sunday, deepening the mystery surrounding the fate of the plane and the 239 people aboard. Full Article