MUMBAI Feb 15 (Reuters) - India's Tata Motors shares fell as much as 3.1 percent a day after its October-December earnings fell 52 percent to $303 million.
Tata Motors posted its first drop in profit in five quarters as its Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) business faced higher spending and a drop in operating margin after 18 months of soaring profit.
Tata Motors ADR also fell 4.9 percent to $27.25 on Thursday. (Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi email@example.com)
Trending On Reuters
Thousands of Nepalese huddled under tents and sought scarce food and medical supplies on Monday, two days after a massive quake killed more than 3,200 people and overwhelmed authorities. Full Article | Slideshow
- Quake warnings of minutes, not hours, are possible, but pricey
- UNICEF says nearly a million children "severely affected" in Nepal
- Factbox - Foreigners in Nepal at time of deadly earthquake
- "Demons on the mountain"; survivors recall avalanche terror
- In Kathmandu Valley, quake-hit Nepalis fend for themselves