India's Tata Motors shares fall as Q3 earnings drop
MUMBAI Feb 15 (Reuters) - India's Tata Motors shares fell as much as 3.1 percent a day after its October-December earnings fell 52 percent to $303 million.
Tata Motors posted its first drop in profit in five quarters as its Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) business faced higher spending and a drop in operating margin after 18 months of soaring profit.
Tata Motors ADR also fell 4.9 percent to $27.25 on Thursday. (Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi email@example.com)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- Loss of smell may be predictor of death in older adults - study
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital
- U.S. Secret Service director resigns under fire
India could run out of a critical medicine in its free HIV/AIDS drugs programme in three weeks due to bureaucratic bungling, a senior government official said, leaving more than 150,000 sufferers without life-saving drugs for about a month. Full Article