DB Realty rallies after it repays part of loan
Reuters Market Eye - DB Realty Ltd(DBRL.NS) shares gain as much as 4.4 percent on Monday after the ICICI Bank released a part of controlling stakeholders' pledged shares after the property developer repayed a portion of its loan from the bank.
DB Realty has seen shares equivalent to 11.04 percent of its paid up capital returned to the property developer, according to an exchange filing.
DB Realty shares gain 1.1 percent as of 12.11 pm.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Three major nations absent as China launches World Bank rival in Asia
- Microsoft sales beat Street hopes, cloud profits up
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- Google commits to $1 billion in long-term office leases
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article