DLF gains on hopes of earnings recovery, lower debt
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in DLF Ltd(DLF.NS) gain 5.2 percent, recovering from four sessions of falls.
Rebound in shares comes after DLF vice chairman Rajiv Singh indicates earnings would improve and says net debt would fall, according to analysts who attended the company's first ever post-results analyst meeting on Friday.
CLSA upgrades the stock to "outperform" from "sell", and raises target price to 280 rupees from 180 rupees, quoting Singh as painting "an optimistic outlook" for earnings.
Singh guided for EBITDA potential of 82.5 billion rupees over the next two to three years and said DLF would halve net debt by half over the same period, CLSA says.
DLF said on Thursday October-December consolidated net profit rose a slower-than-expected 10.5 percent to 2.86 billion rupees.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria - monitor
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Apple CEO says to add 25 stores in China within two years - Sina
- Japan PM's new minister hit by scandal over racy bar bill
- India hope to get boxer Sarita Devi's suspension reversed
India could allow commercial coal mining by foreign companies if they set up units in the country, opening the door for global giants like Rio Tinto to access the world's fifth largest coal reserves, a source familiar with the matter said. Full Article