DLF gains on hopes of earnings recovery, lower debt
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in DLF Ltd(DLF.NS) gain 5.2 percent, recovering from four sessions of falls.
Rebound in shares comes after DLF vice chairman Rajiv Singh indicates earnings would improve and says net debt would fall, according to analysts who attended the company's first ever post-results analyst meeting on Friday.
CLSA upgrades the stock to "outperform" from "sell", and raises target price to 280 rupees from 180 rupees, quoting Singh as painting "an optimistic outlook" for earnings.
Singh guided for EBITDA potential of 82.5 billion rupees over the next two to three years and said DLF would halve net debt by half over the same period, CLSA says.
DLF said on Thursday October-December consolidated net profit rose a slower-than-expected 10.5 percent to 2.86 billion rupees.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Short-cut to produce hydrogen seen as step to cleaner fuel
- UPDATE 5-Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in state elections
- Anti-corruption crusader Kejriwal stuns Indian politics with election surge
- S Africa beat India again to lift mood of one-day series
The Congress party was headed for a bruising defeat in key state elections, including in the capital, early results showed on Sunday, underlining the struggle it will face to cling to power in a national election due by May. Full Article