DLF gains on hopes of earnings recovery, lower debt
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in DLF Ltd(DLF.NS) gain 5.2 percent, recovering from four sessions of falls.
Rebound in shares comes after DLF vice chairman Rajiv Singh indicates earnings would improve and says net debt would fall, according to analysts who attended the company's first ever post-results analyst meeting on Friday.
CLSA upgrades the stock to "outperform" from "sell", and raises target price to 280 rupees from 180 rupees, quoting Singh as painting "an optimistic outlook" for earnings.
Singh guided for EBITDA potential of 82.5 billion rupees over the next two to three years and said DLF would halve net debt by half over the same period, CLSA says.
DLF said on Thursday October-December consolidated net profit rose a slower-than-expected 10.5 percent to 2.86 billion rupees.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Bangalore-bound Malaysian plane lands safely after landing gear scare
- TCS, Mitsubishi to form software services company
- Bangalore-bound Malaysia Airlines plane turns back after tyre burst on takeoff
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Supreme Court allows iron ore mining in Goa with upper limit of 20 million tonnes
Iron Ore Mining
Bangalore-bound Malaysia Airlines plane turns back after tyre burst on takeoff Full Article