DLF gains on hopes of earnings recovery, lower debt
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in DLF Ltd(DLF.NS) gain 5.2 percent, recovering from four sessions of falls.
Rebound in shares comes after DLF vice chairman Rajiv Singh indicates earnings would improve and says net debt would fall, according to analysts who attended the company's first ever post-results analyst meeting on Friday.
CLSA upgrades the stock to "outperform" from "sell", and raises target price to 280 rupees from 180 rupees, quoting Singh as painting "an optimistic outlook" for earnings.
Singh guided for EBITDA potential of 82.5 billion rupees over the next two to three years and said DLF would halve net debt by half over the same period, CLSA says.
DLF said on Thursday October-December consolidated net profit rose a slower-than-expected 10.5 percent to 2.86 billion rupees.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed
- UPDATE 3-U.S. FDA probes cognitive impact of new cholesterol drugs
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Ukraine standoff intensifies; Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang'
- Malaysian plane with 239 aboard crashes - report
PLANE GOES MISSING
A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew went missing over the South China Sea on Saturday, presumed crashed, as ships and planes from countries closest to its flight path scoured a large search area for any wreckage. Full Article