Rupee off lows; foreign banks, exporters sell dollars
Reuters Market Eye - The rupee is off one-month lows as dealers cite dollar selling by two foreign banks. Pair at 54.28/29, 54.44 intraday high, versus Friday's close of 54.22/23.
Dealers cite some dollar selling by exporters taking advantage of rupee at one-month lows.
Pair broke above its 100-day moving average on Friday, currently at 54.1374.
(Reporting by Subhadip Sircar)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Putin says Russia not isolated over Ukraine, blames West for frosty ties
- India approves $2.6 bln mounted gun purchase - official
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan
- Woods working with new swing teacher Como
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
India approved on Saturday the purchase of 814 mounted gun systems for the army at a cost of 157.5 billion rupees ($2.55 billion), a defence ministry spokesman said. Full Article