Rupee off lows; foreign banks, exporters sell dollars
Reuters Market Eye - The rupee is off one-month lows as dealers cite dollar selling by two foreign banks. Pair at 54.28/29, 54.44 intraday high, versus Friday's close of 54.22/23.
Dealers cite some dollar selling by exporters taking advantage of rupee at one-month lows.
Pair broke above its 100-day moving average on Friday, currently at 54.1374.
(Reporting by Subhadip Sircar)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Short-cut to produce hydrogen seen as step to cleaner fuel
- UPDATE 5-Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in state elections
- Anti-corruption crusader Kejriwal stuns Indian politics with election surge
- BREAKINGVIEWS-WTO's small victory saves it from irrelevance
The Congress party was headed for a bruising defeat in key state elections, including in the capital, early results showed on Sunday, underlining the struggle it will face to cling to power in a national election due by May. Full Article