Rupee off lows; foreign banks, exporters sell dollars
Reuters Market Eye - The rupee is off one-month lows as dealers cite dollar selling by two foreign banks. Pair at 54.28/29, 54.44 intraday high, versus Friday's close of 54.22/23.
Dealers cite some dollar selling by exporters taking advantage of rupee at one-month lows.
Pair broke above its 100-day moving average on Friday, currently at 54.1374.
(Reporting by Subhadip Sircar)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- Boxer Sarita Devi showed lack of sportsmanship, say organisers
- Loss of smell may be predictor of death in older adults - study
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital
India could run out of a critical medicine in its free HIV/AIDS drugs programme in three weeks due to bureaucratic bungling, a senior government official said, leaving more than 150,000 sufferers without life-saving drugs for about a month. Full Article