Pistorius says was 'deeply in love' with girlfriend
PRETORIA (Reuters) - South African sports star Oscar Pistorius was "deeply in love" with his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp, and had no intention to kill her, he said in an affidavit presented at a court bail hearing on Tuesday.
Pistorius has been charged with murdering Steenkamp last week at his home.
(Reporting by David Dolan; Writing by Jon Herskovitz; Editing by Ed Cropley)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Jet Airways chairman says looking to restructure debts, talking to bankers
- China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- U.N.'s Pillay says Israel may be committing war crimes
- Nifty hits record high on foreign buying, higher Asian stocks
- Ukraine says pro-Russia rebels shoot down two fighter jets
Bhuvneshwar Kumar looks like he came straight out of junior college. He has a frail build, shy disposition and an almost apologetic expression every time he beats a batsman. They are a far cry from a classic menacing pacer that India hopes he’ll one day become. Full Article