Pistorius says was 'deeply in love' with girlfriend
PRETORIA (Reuters) - South African sports star Oscar Pistorius was "deeply in love" with his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp, and had no intention to kill her, he said in an affidavit presented at a court bail hearing on Tuesday.
Pistorius has been charged with murdering Steenkamp last week at his home.
(Reporting by David Dolan; Writing by Jon Herskovitz; Editing by Ed Cropley)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Obama, Modi vow to boost strategic ties, create model for world
- Preview: Basel fans baffled by new coach Sousa's switches
- Preview: Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- Police arrest 140 for religious clashes in Vadodara as Modi tours U.S.
- Modi orders officials to clean loos on Gandhi's birthday
It is almost a given that Arsenal reach the Champions League knockout stages but their path to the last 16 could become "problematic" if they fail to beat Galatasaray. Full Article