Pistorius defence lawyer says killing was not murder
PRETORIA (Reuters) - A lawyer for Paralympic star Oscar Pistorius said the killing of the athlete's girlfriend Reeva Steemkamp was not murder.
The comments were made at a bail hearing in Pretoria on Tuesday.
(Reporting by David Dolan; Writing by Jon Herskovitz; Editing by Ed Cropley)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- Maker of U.S. highway guardrails stops shipments over safety concerns
- UPDATE 1-UK's Labour suffers setback as leader in Scotland quits
- India picks Israel's Spike anti-tank missile over U.S. Javelin - source
Serena Williams, her insatiable will to win as strong as ever, regained her composure after smashing her racquet and being on the brink of defeat to beat Caroline Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6(6) on Saturday and reach the title match at the WTA Finals. Full Article