Pistorius defence lawyer says killing was not murder
PRETORIA (Reuters) - A lawyer for Paralympic star Oscar Pistorius said the killing of the athlete's girlfriend Reeva Steemkamp was not murder.
The comments were made at a bail hearing in Pretoria on Tuesday.
(Reporting by David Dolan; Writing by Jon Herskovitz; Editing by Ed Cropley)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- IFC launches $2.5 billion rupee-denominated bonds for infra projects in India
- Lack of options leave India struggling with Dhoni dilemma
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist
- Pakistan cleric's supporters attempt to blockade parliament, but MPs escape
Beleaguered India skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni appears set to retain his test captaincy role - if he has the desire to continue - due to a sheer lack of alternative options to take on the job after yet another calamitous overseas tour. Full Article