Pistorius defence lawyer says killing was not murder
PRETORIA (Reuters) - A lawyer for Paralympic star Oscar Pistorius said the killing of the athlete's girlfriend Reeva Steemkamp was not murder.
The comments were made at a bail hearing in Pretoria on Tuesday.
(Reporting by David Dolan; Writing by Jon Herskovitz; Editing by Ed Cropley)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 11-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- UPDATE 3-Ocwen shares slide after NY finds backdated foreclosure letters
Olympic and Paralympic sprinter Oscar Pistorius started his five-year jail sentence on Tuesday for killing his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp, marking the end of a trial that has gripped South Africa and millions around the world. Full Article