S&P Dow Jones partners BSE for co-branding Sensex, other indexes
REUTERS - The BSE and the S&P Dow Jones announced a strategic partnership on Tuesday that would see the Sensex and indexes such as the BSE 200 and BSE 100 co-branded as S&P.
The move is effective from Tuesday and would allow the BSE and the S&P Dow Jones to calculate, disseminate, and license the widely followed suite of BSE indexes.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Reuters Poll - India's growth pace to pick up as reforms draw investment
- Modi takes tea, but no questions, in first press event as PM
- UPDATE 12-Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley favours a cut in interest rates to trigger demand in the construction sector, a newspaper report said on Saturday, but the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has signalled it will not ease policy until it is confident of lower inflation. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article