S&P Dow Jones partners BSE for co-branding Sensex, other indexes
REUTERS - The BSE and the S&P Dow Jones announced a strategic partnership on Tuesday that would see the Sensex and indexes such as the BSE 200 and BSE 100 co-branded as S&P.
The move is effective from Tuesday and would allow the BSE and the S&P Dow Jones to calculate, disseminate, and license the widely followed suite of BSE indexes.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria - monitor
- Lax security in focus after attack at Canada's parliament
- India hope to get boxer Sarita Devi's suspension reversed
- Apple CEO says to add 25 stores in China within two years - Sina
India could allow commercial coal mining by foreign companies if they set up units in the country, opening the door for global giants like Rio Tinto to access the world's fifth largest coal reserves, a source familiar with the matter said. Full Article