S&P Dow Jones partners BSE for co-branding Sensex, other indexes
REUTERS - The BSE and the S&P Dow Jones announced a strategic partnership on Tuesday that would see the Sensex and indexes such as the BSE 200 and BSE 100 co-branded as S&P.
The move is effective from Tuesday and would allow the BSE and the S&P Dow Jones to calculate, disseminate, and license the widely followed suite of BSE indexes.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- INSIGHT - As Islamic State fighters begin to blend in, defeating them no easy matter
- RBI rule handicaps India's infrastructure hopes
- Japan aims to double India investment in 5 years - Nikkei
- Family of seriously ill Joan Rivers 'keeping fingers crossed' -daughter
The Nifty surged past the psychologically important 8,000 level for the first time to mark its latest record high as blue-chips such as Larsen & Toubro gained after better than expected quarterly economic growth data. Read