S&P Dow Jones partners BSE for co-branding Sensex, other indexes
REUTERS - The BSE and the S&P Dow Jones announced a strategic partnership on Tuesday that would see the Sensex and indexes such as the BSE 200 and BSE 100 co-branded as S&P.
The move is effective from Tuesday and would allow the BSE and the S&P Dow Jones to calculate, disseminate, and license the widely followed suite of BSE indexes.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- More quakes jolt Iceland overnight, spread to second volcano
- Modi to launch plan for every Indian household to have bank account
- Modi slams whispering campaign against Rajnath Singh
- Pakistan's prime minister resolved to ride out protests crisis
COAL BLOCK ALLOCATIONS
A Supreme Court ruling this week that India's decades-old method of granting coal mining concessions is illegal could herald much-needed reforms in a sector long dogged by the inability of state-run Coal India to raise output fast enough. Read
Modi to launch plan for every Indian household to have bank account . Full Article
Kleiner to invest in messaging startup Snapchat at near-$10 bln valuation - report. Full Article