Nikkei inches down as, investors eye upcoming events
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged downwards at Tuesday's open as investors awaited the appointment of a new Bank of Japan governor and eyed risks in the euro zone.
(Reporting by Sophie Knight; Editing by Eric Meijer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Blind enormously proud to be a Red Devil
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- India nears $2.5 billion deal for Boeing military helicopters
- Alibaba aims to launch share sale in early September-source
- India says Pakistan border clashes "extremely serious and provocative"
A day after the best economic growth figures in more than two years greeted Prime Minister Narendra Modi's first three months in office, the finance minister on Saturday predicted faster growth to come. Full Article
Exclusive: Reliance plans $13 billion projects including new refinery. Full Article