Credit Suisse upgrades Ranbaxy to 'neutral'
Reuters Market Eye - Credit Suisse upgrades Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd (RANB.NS) to "neutral" from "underperform".
The investment bank says the possible penalty related to the recall of generic Lipitor last year in the United states was likely to be "low." The stock has already factored in the impact.
It adds share prices have also factored in a cash loss on currency options which Ranbaxy may report during its fourth quarter earnings, scheduled to be released on February 26.
Credit Suisse lowers its EPS estimates for the company for calendar years 2013 and 2014 by 6 percent and 11 percent respectively and cuts its target price by 5 percent to 435 rupees.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Russia can run on empty for a year if sanctions block new bonds
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Nasty, brutish and artsy? Neanderthal hashtag engraving found
- Mumbai hit by big power cuts after technical glitch at Tata Power unit
The BSE Sensex on Tuesday breached the psychologically key level of 27,000 points for the first time to hit its third consecutive record high as blue-chips such as HDFC Bank gained after recent data raises hopes about the economy. Full Article