Credit Suisse upgrades Ranbaxy to 'neutral'
Reuters Market Eye - Credit Suisse upgrades Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd (RANB.NS) to "neutral" from "underperform".
The investment bank says the possible penalty related to the recall of generic Lipitor last year in the United states was likely to be "low." The stock has already factored in the impact.
It adds share prices have also factored in a cash loss on currency options which Ranbaxy may report during its fourth quarter earnings, scheduled to be released on February 26.
Credit Suisse lowers its EPS estimates for the company for calendar years 2013 and 2014 by 6 percent and 11 percent respectively and cuts its target price by 5 percent to 435 rupees.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Wal-Mart and allies in face-off with Apple Pay over mobile payments
- India's universal healthcare rollout to cost $26 billion
- Sensex, Nifty hit record highs, shrug off Fed's hawkish tone
- Xiaomi moves into third place in global smartphone war
- Hundreds of Iraqi tribesmen opposed to Islamic State found in mass graves