Credit Suisse upgrades Ranbaxy to 'neutral'
Reuters Market Eye - Credit Suisse upgrades Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd (RANB.NS) to "neutral" from "underperform".
The investment bank says the possible penalty related to the recall of generic Lipitor last year in the United states was likely to be "low." The stock has already factored in the impact.
It adds share prices have also factored in a cash loss on currency options which Ranbaxy may report during its fourth quarter earnings, scheduled to be released on February 26.
Credit Suisse lowers its EPS estimates for the company for calendar years 2013 and 2014 by 6 percent and 11 percent respectively and cuts its target price by 5 percent to 435 rupees.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- UPDATE 4-NY says Ocwen backdated foreclosure letters, company shares slide
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through 5 airports
- New Total boss must overhaul exploration strategy, pursue cost cuts
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
As well as making the lives of millions of middle class Indians easier, the sharp drop in Brent crude prices since June is a boon for Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his fight to revive an economy growing at its slowest rate since the 1980s. Full Article