Credit Suisse upgrades Ranbaxy to 'neutral'
Reuters Market Eye - Credit Suisse upgrades Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd (RANB.NS) to "neutral" from "underperform".
The investment bank says the possible penalty related to the recall of generic Lipitor last year in the United states was likely to be "low." The stock has already factored in the impact.
It adds share prices have also factored in a cash loss on currency options which Ranbaxy may report during its fourth quarter earnings, scheduled to be released on February 26.
Credit Suisse lowers its EPS estimates for the company for calendar years 2013 and 2014 by 6 percent and 11 percent respectively and cuts its target price by 5 percent to 435 rupees.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory
- UPDATE 2-Concordia finally heads for scrapyard after massive salvage operation
- UPDATE 3-SEC's long path to money market fund reform ends in compromise
- UPDATE 3-Tanker charge tarnishes Boeing's 2nd-quarter profit
- UPDATE 5-TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
India will not support a trade facilitation protocol ahead of a July 31 deadline unless its concerns about subsidies are met, two senior government officials said on Wednesday, sticking to a hard line critics say could derail a landmark global trade deal. Full Article
Bullish on Indian equities, but gains seen 'less sharp'- Goldman Sachs Full Article
Jet Airways chairman says looking to restructure debts, talking to bankers Full Article
Honda's India unit to account for 25 pct of Asia Pacific sales by March 2017 - exec Full Article