India to miss 2012/13 export target: Anand Sharma
MUMBAI (Reuters) - India is unlikely to achieve its $350 billion export target in the current fiscal year that ends in March, Commerce and Industry Minister Anand Sharma said on Wednesday.
Sharma said India hopes to achieve exports of around $300 billion during the fiscal, he said.
(Reporting by Neha Dasgupta; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria - monitor
- Lax security in focus after attack at Canada's parliament
- India hope to get boxer Sarita Devi's suspension reversed
- Apple CEO says to add 25 stores in China within two years - Sina
India could allow commercial coal mining by foreign companies if they set up units in the country, opening the door for global giants like Rio Tinto to access the world's fifth largest coal reserves, a source familiar with the matter said. Full Article