India to miss 2012/13 export target: Anand Sharma
MUMBAI (Reuters) - India is unlikely to achieve its $350 billion export target in the current fiscal year that ends in March, Commerce and Industry Minister Anand Sharma said on Wednesday.
Sharma said India hopes to achieve exports of around $300 billion during the fiscal, he said.
(Reporting by Neha Dasgupta; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Nine reasons why India's WTO veto shocked the world
- India says WTO deal not dead, can sign in Sept if concerns addressed
- India's demands block $1 trillion WTO deal on customs rules
- Nifty falls most in nearly 3-1/2 weeks; Sensex down over 400 points
- In cat-and-mouse game, India uncovers new gold smuggling route
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry told Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday that India's refusal to sign a global trade deal sent the wrong signal, and he urged New Delhi to work to resolve the row as soon as possible. Read | India block $1 trillion WTO deal