SAIL shares gain on share buyback report
Reuters Market Eye - Steel Authority of India(SAIL.NS) shares gained over 5 percent after CNBC-TV18 newschannel quoting finance ministry sources said the SAIL board will consider a buy-back of equity shares on February 25, several dealers said.
The news channel also said the buyback was likely around 85-90 rupees a share.
A SAIL spokeswoman declined to comment immediately.
SAIL shares up 1.7 percent at 79.80 rupees at 1.35 pm.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist
- UPDATE 1-Pakistan crisis puts army back in the driving seat
- Landslides hit Japan's Hiroshima, killing at least 27 |
- Pakistan crisis puts army back in the driving seat
The Nifty was trading in the red on Wednesday on profit taking after the broader index earlier hit its third straight record high at 7,922.70. Full Article
Exclusive - Icahn says Family Dollar wasting over $300 mln in breakup fees . Full Article