SAIL shares gain on share buyback report
Reuters Market Eye - Steel Authority of India(SAIL.NS) shares gained over 5 percent after CNBC-TV18 newschannel quoting finance ministry sources said the SAIL board will consider a buy-back of equity shares on February 25, several dealers said.
The news channel also said the buyback was likely around 85-90 rupees a share.
A SAIL spokeswoman declined to comment immediately.
SAIL shares up 1.7 percent at 79.80 rupees at 1.35 pm.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- UPDATE 3-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- Mourinho thanks officials after contentious penalty sinks Chelsea
- Surrender talks set with separatists in Ukraine as standoff lasts into Easter
- Malaysian plane search in 44th day, sea bed scans could end in days
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article
Turning smog into jewels - a Dutch designer's solution to Beijing's pollution. Video