Citi resumes coverage on Sun Pharma with a 'buy' rating
Reuters Market Eye - Citigroup resumes coverage of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd(SUN.NS) with a "buy" rating and a target price of 970 rupees.
Citi says Sun Pharma "stands out" in the sector due a "superior" business mix, with around 80 percent of its revenue coming from the United States and India, and growing fast in the rest of the world.
The investment bank also notes Sun's "excellent" track record on financial metrics, and expects growth to stay "strong" and premium valuations to sustain.
Sun shares were down 0.3 percent as of 3.26 pm, outperforming a 1.5 percent fall in the Nifty.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola calls treatment "frenzy of disorganization"
- Google executive sets new stratosphere skydive world record
- Wall Street finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Former Cream frontman Jack Bruce dies aged 71
- São Paulo running out of water as rain-making Amazon vanishes
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley favours a cut in interest rates to trigger demand in the construction sector, a newspaper report said on Saturday, but the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has signalled it will not ease policy until it is confident of lower inflation. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article