Citi resumes coverage on Sun Pharma with a 'buy' rating
Reuters Market Eye - Citigroup resumes coverage of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd(SUN.NS) with a "buy" rating and a target price of 970 rupees.
Citi says Sun Pharma "stands out" in the sector due a "superior" business mix, with around 80 percent of its revenue coming from the United States and India, and growing fast in the rest of the world.
The investment bank also notes Sun's "excellent" track record on financial metrics, and expects growth to stay "strong" and premium valuations to sustain.
Sun shares were down 0.3 percent as of 3.26 pm, outperforming a 1.5 percent fall in the Nifty.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
- RPT-With Crimean appeal, Putin goes head-to-head with West over Ukraine
- Privacy groups ask regulators to halt Facebook's $19 billion WhatsApp deal
- UPDATE 3-Turkish president rejects Facebook, YouTube ban over wiretaps
- CEO in apparent suicide was bitcoin fan, had other issues, too
Sahara’s investment programmes include schemes that are similar to a typical Indian bank’s fixed or recurring deposits. But the arrest of the company's chief Subrata Roy last week and the court case over an outlawed bond scheme are raising fears among some investors who worry they will not get their money back. Full Article