Goldman Sachs downgrades HDFC to 'sell' from 'neutral'
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs cut its rating on Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd(HDFC.NS) to "sell" from "neutral", on expectations that India's economy would recover at a "modest" pace and the prospect of rising competition.
Goldman also downgraded its target price on HDFC to 740 rupees from 790 rupees.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Exit polls see gains for BJP in state elections
- UPDATE 1-Sports-mad South Africa salutes Mandela "The Captain"
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs to $344 mln for next week
The World Trade Organization reached its first ever trade reform deal on Saturday to the roar of approval from nearly 160 ministers who had gathered on the Indonesian island of Bali to decide on the make-or-break agreement that could add $1 trillion to the global economy. Full Article