Goldman Sachs downgrades HDFC to 'sell' from 'neutral'
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs cut its rating on Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd(HDFC.NS) to "sell" from "neutral", on expectations that India's economy would recover at a "modest" pace and the prospect of rising competition.
Goldman also downgraded its target price on HDFC to 740 rupees from 790 rupees.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- One dead, one wounded in shooting in Chicago financial district
- Israel, Palestinians locked in vicious circle of Gaza wars
- UPDATE 2-Bombardier plans more job cuts, Russia plans intact
- UPDATE 1-EU adopts toughest Russian sanctions yet, targets 5 Russian banks
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 2-GE credit card unit Synchrony makes muted debut on NYSE
The United States said on Thursday it was hopeful that differences between India and much of the rest of the world over a major trade agreement could be resolved in time, with only hours remaining before the deal has to be signed. Full Article
ONGC, Oil India bid $1.5 bln for stake in Murphy Oil's Malaysia assets - sources Full Article