Goldman Sachs downgrades HDFC to 'sell' from 'neutral'
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs cut its rating on Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd(HDFC.NS) to "sell" from "neutral", on expectations that India's economy would recover at a "modest" pace and the prospect of rising competition.
Goldman also downgraded its target price on HDFC to 740 rupees from 790 rupees.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Computer spying malware uncovered with 'stealth' features - Symantec
- India approves $2.6 bln mounted gun purchase - official
- 'Hunger Games' tops U.S. box office with $123 million opening
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- Obama to Republican critics on immigration: 'Pass a bill'