Jay-Z, Timberlake announce U.S. summer tour
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Rapper Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake are teaming up for a 12-city summer stadium tour that will include concerts in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Chicago, music promoter Live Nation said on Friday.
The "Legends of the Summer" tour will kick off at the Roger's Centre in Toronto on July 17, and finish on August 16 at the Sun Life Stadium in Miami.
Venues in Boston, Detroit and Baltimore will also be included in the tour.
Earlier this week Live Nation said the duo, who together have won 23 Grammy awards and two Emmys and have sold 67 million albums, will also be performing together in London at the Wireless Festival on July 12-13.
Timberlake's new album, "The 20/20 Experience," which will be released next month, features "Suit & Tie," a collaboration with Jay-Z. The two performed a duet together at the Grammy Awards earlier this month.
(Reporting by Noreen O'Donnell; Editing by Patricia Reaney and Vicki Allen)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Microsoft names next operating system 'Windows 10'
- Exclusive - India set to run out of critical free drug for HIV/AIDS programme
- Column: Why work with Modi? It’s the economy, stupid
- Obama, Modi work to deepen improving U.S.-India ties
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day
Paris Fashion Week
Tracy Morgan incredulous that Wal-Mart blames him for accident injuries. Full Article