Sun Pharma gains on higher prices for drugs
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Sun Pharmaceutical Industries(SUN.NS) gain 1.8 percent after Credit Suisse said the drug maker's subsidiary Taro Pharmaceutical Industries (TARO.N) has pushed through price increases in three products last week, citing industry checks.
Credit Suisse estimates those three drugs account for 35 percent of Taro U.S. sales.
The price increases raise sustainable sales estimates for Taro to $680 million versus $640 million earlier for FY 2015, the investment bank adds.
Credit Suisse maintains its "outperform" rating on the stock and raises its target price to 900 rupees from 840 rupees, in part by factoring higher sales estimates for Taro.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
- UPDATE 4-William Clay Ford Sr., grandson of pioneer automaker, dies at 88
- UPDATE 3-Libyan rebels warn of 'war' if navy attacks oil tanker
- Golf-Reed in Cadillac driver's seat as Woods fades
- WRAPUP 9-Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
Officials investigating the disappearance of a Malaysia Airlines jetliner with 239 people on board suspect it may have disintegrated in mid-flight, a senior source said on Sunday, as Vietnam reported a possible sighting of wreckage from the plane. Article | Exclusive