Toyota to recall 6,934 cars in South Korea for wiper glitches
SEOUL (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Korea, Toyota Motor Corp's (7203.T) South Korean sales affiliate, will recall nearly 7,000 Lexus IS cars due to wiper problems, South Korea's land and transport ministry announced on Sunday.
The ministry said in a statement that Toyota will recall 6,704 Lexus IS250s, 176 IS-Cs and 54 IS-Fs, which were produced between May 2005 and October 2011.
It said the wiper arm nuts in the vehicles may not be tight enough, causing malfunction.
(Reporting by Sung-won Shim; Editing by Nick Macfie)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Maker of U.S. highway guardrails stops shipments over safety concerns
- São Paulo running out of water as rain-making Amazon vanishes
- Woman isolated in NJ under Ebola rules tests negative
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- India picks Israel's Spike anti-tank missile over U.S. Javelin - source
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley favours a cut in interest rates to trigger demand in the construction sector, a newspaper report said on Saturday, but the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has signalled it will not ease policy until it is confident of lower inflation. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article