Toyota to recall 6,934 cars in South Korea for wiper glitches
SEOUL (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Korea, Toyota Motor Corp's (7203.T) South Korean sales affiliate, will recall nearly 7,000 Lexus IS cars due to wiper problems, South Korea's land and transport ministry announced on Sunday.
The ministry said in a statement that Toyota will recall 6,704 Lexus IS250s, 176 IS-Cs and 54 IS-Fs, which were produced between May 2005 and October 2011.
It said the wiper arm nuts in the vehicles may not be tight enough, causing malfunction.
(Reporting by Sung-won Shim; Editing by Nick Macfie)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India threatens to derail WTO deal, prompts angry U.S. rebuke
- Israel says ready to extend short Gaza truce; many bodies pulled from rubble
- Russia criticises EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- UPDATE 2-Motor racing-Rosberg on pole, Hamilton on fire
Palestinians in the Gaza Strip poured into the streets on Saturday to recover their dead and stock up on food supplies after a 12-hour humanitarian truce agreed by Israel and Hamas took hold on the 19th day of their conflict. Full Article
Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors Full Article