Toyota to recall 6,934 cars in South Korea for wiper glitches
SEOUL (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Korea, Toyota Motor Corp's (7203.T) South Korean sales affiliate, will recall nearly 7,000 Lexus IS cars due to wiper problems, South Korea's land and transport ministry announced on Sunday.
The ministry said in a statement that Toyota will recall 6,704 Lexus IS250s, 176 IS-Cs and 54 IS-Fs, which were produced between May 2005 and October 2011.
It said the wiper arm nuts in the vehicles may not be tight enough, causing malfunction.
(Reporting by Sung-won Shim; Editing by Nick Macfie)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Judge allows $2 bln sale of NBA's Los Angeles Clippers to proceed
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border
- UPDATE 6-Dollar Tree to buy Family Dollar to stave off competition
- Cricket - Moeen probed after sporting 'Save Gaza' wristbands
- UPDATE 5-Property website Zillow to buy rival Trulia to cut costs
Indian conglomerate Larsen & Toubro said on Monday revenue totalled 191.23 billion Indian rupees ($3.2 billion) in the first quarter, beating analyst forecasts, after a rise in orders from international clients. Full Article