Toyota to recall 6,934 cars in South Korea for wiper glitches
SEOUL (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Korea, Toyota Motor Corp's (7203.T) South Korean sales affiliate, will recall nearly 7,000 Lexus IS cars due to wiper problems, South Korea's land and transport ministry announced on Sunday.
The ministry said in a statement that Toyota will recall 6,704 Lexus IS250s, 176 IS-Cs and 54 IS-Fs, which were produced between May 2005 and October 2011.
It said the wiper arm nuts in the vehicles may not be tight enough, causing malfunction.
(Reporting by Sung-won Shim; Editing by Nick Macfie)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- UPDATE 2-Divided U.S. SEC adopts mortgage rule, decries lax lending
- Drugmakers to join forces to make millions of Ebola vaccine doses
- US STOCKS-Wall St turns lower after shooting at Canadian parliament
India could allow commercial coal mining by foreign companies if they set up units in the country, opening the door for global giants like Rio Tinto to access the world's fifth largest coal reserves, a source familiar with the matter said. Full Article