Infosys 'turning the corner' - JPMorgan
Reuters Market Eye - J.P.Morgan raises its target price on Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS) to 3,200 rupees from 3,100 rupees while maintaining its "buy" rating.
The brokerage says Infosys "is likely turning the corner", given the Indian software services exporter is proving more flexible in winning deals, embracing "a more realistic" margin profile and trying to re-engage with employees.
These developments are coming on the back of an improving demand environment for the sector, the investment bank adds.
Infosys ended up 2.8 percent at 2,917.00 rupees.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 8-Soccer-English premier league top scorers
- Cyber experts uncover 2 million stolen passwords to global Web accounts
- UPDATE 3-Actor Walker died from multiple injuries in crash, 'Fast 7' filming halted
- Bullion smuggling outstrips narcotics to feed gold habit
- Exit polls see gains for BJP in state elections
Markets & Politics
The BSE Sensex rose as much as 2.2 percent on Thursday to approach a record high after exit polls predicted a strong showing for the key opposition party in state elections held since November. Full Article