Infosys 'turning the corner' - JPMorgan
Reuters Market Eye - J.P.Morgan raises its target price on Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS) to 3,200 rupees from 3,100 rupees while maintaining its "buy" rating.
The brokerage says Infosys "is likely turning the corner", given the Indian software services exporter is proving more flexible in winning deals, embracing "a more realistic" margin profile and trying to re-engage with employees.
These developments are coming on the back of an improving demand environment for the sector, the investment bank adds.
Infosys ended up 2.8 percent at 2,917.00 rupees.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast - source
- UPDATE 3-U.S. Senate intelligence chief accuses CIA of spying on Senate
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- UPDATE 3-Libyan navy attacks ship carrying oil from rebel port; PM sacked
- Maoists kill 16 in attack on police
MISSING MALAYSIAN PLANE
Malaysia's military believes a jetliner missing for almost four days turned and flew hundreds of kilometres to the west after it last made contact with civilian air traffic control off the country's east coast, a senior officer told Reuters on Tuesday. Full Article | Slideshow
India halts plan to join global bond indexes, defers Euroclear - sources. Full Article
EXCLUSIVE - India to slash Iran oil imports to meet nuclear deal parameters: sources. Full Article