Infosys 'turning the corner' - JPMorgan
Reuters Market Eye - J.P.Morgan raises its target price on Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS) to 3,200 rupees from 3,100 rupees while maintaining its "buy" rating.
The brokerage says Infosys "is likely turning the corner", given the Indian software services exporter is proving more flexible in winning deals, embracing "a more realistic" margin profile and trying to re-engage with employees.
These developments are coming on the back of an improving demand environment for the sector, the investment bank adds.
Infosys ended up 2.8 percent at 2,917.00 rupees.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Captain of Korean ferry may not have been on bridge
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Ex-Goldman director Gupta starts prison term on June 17
- S.Korea ferry captain rushed back to bridge as ship listed - crewman
- Acid attack survivor wins millions on 'Kaun Banega Crorepati'
The Election Commission has lifted a ban on a top aide of Hindu nationalist opposition leader Narendra Modi that had threatened to hobble his efforts to win votes in the country's most populous state. Full Article | Full Coverage