Infosys 'turning the corner' - JPMorgan
Reuters Market Eye - J.P.Morgan raises its target price on Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS) to 3,200 rupees from 3,100 rupees while maintaining its "buy" rating.
The brokerage says Infosys "is likely turning the corner", given the Indian software services exporter is proving more flexible in winning deals, embracing "a more realistic" margin profile and trying to re-engage with employees.
These developments are coming on the back of an improving demand environment for the sector, the investment bank adds.
Infosys ended up 2.8 percent at 2,917.00 rupees.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- Loss of smell may be predictor of death in older adults - study
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital
- U.S. Secret Service director resigns under fire
India could run out of a critical medicine in its free HIV/AIDS drugs programme in three weeks due to bureaucratic bungling, a senior government official said, leaving more than 150,000 sufferers without life-saving drugs for about a month. Full Article