Jet Airways falls on Etihad deal worries
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Jet Airways Ltd (JET.NS) fall as much as 3.4 percent, hitting their lowest since December 4, on continued concerns about whether the carrier will clinch a deal to sell its stake to Abu Dhabi-based carrier Etihad Airways.
Shares in Jet Airways fell 14.5 percent last week after Etihad Chairman Sheikh Hamed bin Zayed al-Nahayan told Reuters on February 17 that it was too soon to say when a final agreement between the two carriers would be struck.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed - Algerian official
- Alabama man sues, claiming penis amputated instead of circumcised
- Taiwan launches inquiry into plane crash that killed 48
- Wipro sees strong sales growth, eyes Europe deals
- Honda's Mobilio car looks to repeat Indonesia success in India
Sri Lankan, Indian central banks agree scope for government debt buys. Full Article