Jet Airways falls on Etihad deal worries
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Jet Airways Ltd (JET.NS) fall as much as 3.4 percent, hitting their lowest since December 4, on continued concerns about whether the carrier will clinch a deal to sell its stake to Abu Dhabi-based carrier Etihad Airways.
Shares in Jet Airways fell 14.5 percent last week after Etihad Chairman Sheikh Hamed bin Zayed al-Nahayan told Reuters on February 17 that it was too soon to say when a final agreement between the two carriers would be struck.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Court orders Russia to pay $50 bln for seizing Yukos assets
- UPDATE 3-Judge allows $2 bln sale of NBA's Los Angeles Clippers to proceed
- UPDATE 5-Property website Zillow to buy rival Trulia to cut costs
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border
- UPDATE 6-Dollar Tree to buy Family Dollar to stave off competition
Indian conglomerate Larsen & Toubro said on Monday revenue totalled 191.23 billion Indian rupees ($3.2 billion) in the first quarter, beating analyst forecasts, after a rise in orders from international clients. Full Article