Jet Airways falls on Etihad deal worries
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Jet Airways Ltd (JET.NS) fall as much as 3.4 percent, hitting their lowest since December 4, on continued concerns about whether the carrier will clinch a deal to sell its stake to Abu Dhabi-based carrier Etihad Airways.
Shares in Jet Airways fell 14.5 percent last week after Etihad Chairman Sheikh Hamed bin Zayed al-Nahayan told Reuters on February 17 that it was too soon to say when a final agreement between the two carriers would be struck.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- Exit polls see gains for BJP in state elections
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together" - police
- UPDATE 7-Soccer-English premier league top scorers
The World Trade Organization reached its first ever trade reform deal on Saturday to the roar of approval from nearly 160 ministers who had gathered on the Indonesian island of Bali to decide on the make-or-break agreement that could add $1 trillion to the global economy. Full Article