Jet Airways falls on Etihad deal worries
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Jet Airways Ltd (JET.NS) fall as much as 3.4 percent, hitting their lowest since December 4, on continued concerns about whether the carrier will clinch a deal to sell its stake to Abu Dhabi-based carrier Etihad Airways.
Shares in Jet Airways fell 14.5 percent last week after Etihad Chairman Sheikh Hamed bin Zayed al-Nahayan told Reuters on February 17 that it was too soon to say when a final agreement between the two carriers would be struck.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- EXCLUSIVE - Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- UPDATE 3-Dynegy cuts exposure to wholesale power with deals worth $6.25 bln
- Arvind Subramanian likely to be chief econ adviser
- Researchers reverse autism symptoms in mice by paring extra synapses
More than 70 percent of Indians are satisfied with the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi since he took office nearly three months ago, an opinion poll showed, seeing in him the best hope to put the economy back on track. Full Article
India to hike iron ore royalty, miners may struggle to pass on extra cost. Full Article