Jet Airways falls on Etihad deal worries
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Jet Airways Ltd (JET.NS) fall as much as 3.4 percent, hitting their lowest since December 4, on continued concerns about whether the carrier will clinch a deal to sell its stake to Abu Dhabi-based carrier Etihad Airways.
Shares in Jet Airways fell 14.5 percent last week after Etihad Chairman Sheikh Hamed bin Zayed al-Nahayan told Reuters on February 17 that it was too soon to say when a final agreement between the two carriers would be struck.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Search for Malaysia Airlines jet refocuses on drone scans of seafloor
- Borno state authorities say most of abducted schoolgirls still missing
- UPDATE 3-Putin talks tough on Ukraine but says he hopes for peace
- Acid attack survivor wins millions on 'Kaun Banega Crorepati'
Wipro posted a 29 percent rise in its fourth-quarter net profit, beating expectations, helped by increased IT spending by its customers. For the quarter ended March 31, the company said it earned 22.27 billion rupees compared with 17.29 billion rupees a year earlier. Full Article | Full Coverage
Ex-Goldman director Rajat Gupta to surrender June 17 in insider case. Full Article