Jet Airways falls on Etihad deal worries
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Jet Airways Ltd (JET.NS) fall as much as 3.4 percent, hitting their lowest since December 4, on continued concerns about whether the carrier will clinch a deal to sell its stake to Abu Dhabi-based carrier Etihad Airways.
Shares in Jet Airways fell 14.5 percent last week after Etihad Chairman Sheikh Hamed bin Zayed al-Nahayan told Reuters on February 17 that it was too soon to say when a final agreement between the two carriers would be struck.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. plans to arm Iraq's Sunni tribesmen with AK-47s, RPGs, mortars
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- Bighorn sheep escapes Los Angeles Zoo, dies after car strikes it
- Apple $450 mln e-book settlement gets final court approval
- India approves $2.6 bln mounted gun purchase - official
India approved on Saturday the purchase of 814 mounted gun systems for the army at a cost of 157.5 billion rupees ($2.55 billion), a defence ministry spokesman said. Full Article