Indian non-banking financial shares gain on central bank guidelines
MUMBAI Feb 25 (Reuters) - India's non-banking financial shares were poised to gain on Monday after the central bank issued guidelines allowing any business sector to apply for banking licenses.
IDFC Ltd, a lender and consultant for infrastructure projects, rose 2 percent in pre-open trading. Domestic markets will open at 0345 GMT. (Reporting by Rafael Nam; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- World holds its breath, mostly hoping Scots vote "No"
- Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Chinese hackers breach U.S. military contractors -Senate probe
- UPDATE 1-Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21 - report
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors, Senate probe finds
The Federal Reserve renewed its pledge to keep interest rates near zero for a "considerable time," but also indicated it could raise borrowing costs faster than expected when it starts moving. Article | Factbox
China cenbank injects $81 bln into major banks to support economy - reports Full Article