RPT-Indian non-banking financial shares gain on central bank guidelines
(Repeats to attach to additional alert on M&M Financial)
MUMBAI Feb 25 (Reuters) - India's non-banking financial shares were poised to gain on Monday after the central bank issued guidelines allowing any business sector to apply for banking licenses.
IDFC Ltd, a lender and consultant for infrastructure projects, rose 2 percent in pre-open trading. Domestic markets will open at 0345 GMT. (Reporting by Rafael Nam; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Microsoft names next operating system 'Windows 10'
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint
- Obama, Modi work to deepen improving U.S.-India ties
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State
- Tracy Morgan incredulous Wal-Mart blames him for accident injuries