NBFC shares gain on RBI guidelines
MUMBAI (Reuters) - India's non-banking financial shares gain on Monday after the RBI issued guidelines allowing any business sector to apply for banking licenses.
M&M Financial shares were up 6.4 percent at 10:09 a.m.
IDFC Ltd (IDFC.NS), a lender and consultant for infrastructure projects, was up 1.8 percent.
(Reporting by Rafael Nam; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Three major nations absent as China launches World Bank rival in Asia
- Microsoft sales beat Street hopes, cloud profits up
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Google commits to $1 billion in long-term office leases
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article