GM seeks approval to pay CEO $11.1 million - CNBC
REUTERS - General Motors Co (GM.N) wants to pay its chief executive, Dan Akerson, $11.1 million this year, CNBC reported, citing related documents.
If the U.S. government approve the plan, Akerson's annual compensation would increase more than 20 percent compared to last year, the report said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Russia can run on empty for a year if sanctions block new bonds
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Apple says celebrity photo breach targeted, not due to its systems
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Nasty, brutish and artsy? Neanderthal hashtag engraving found
The BSE Sensex on Tuesday breached the psychologically key level of 27,000 points for the first time to hit its third consecutive record high as blue-chips such as HDFC Bank gained after recent data raises hopes about the economy. Full Article