GM seeks approval to pay CEO $11.1 million - CNBC
REUTERS - General Motors Co (GM.N) wants to pay its chief executive, Dan Akerson, $11.1 million this year, CNBC reported, citing related documents.
If the U.S. government approve the plan, Akerson's annual compensation would increase more than 20 percent compared to last year, the report said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Odile batters Mexico's Baja resorts, knocks out power to most area
- Hurricane Odile batters Mexico's Baja resorts, sparks looting
- UPDATE 5-Hurricane Odile batters Mexico's Baja resorts, sparks looting
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom
- With eye on China, India to develop disputed border region
Importing Iron Ore
An oversupplied global iron ore market may find some relief from an unlikely source as former No.3 exporter India turns into a big importer due to a cutback in domestic production. Full Article
INSIGHT - "Mr. Confession" and his boss drive China's antitrust crusade . Full Article