GM seeks approval to pay CEO $11.1 million - CNBC
REUTERS - General Motors Co (GM.N) wants to pay its chief executive, Dan Akerson, $11.1 million this year, CNBC reported, citing related documents.
If the U.S. government approve the plan, Akerson's annual compensation would increase more than 20 percent compared to last year, the report said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- TCS net profit rises 51.5 percent, sees stronger sales growth
- Hundreds of earthquakes strike central Idaho, rattling nerves
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- Search resumes for hundreds missing in S. Korean ferry disaster
- Syria says vehicles hit by Jordanian Air Force are not Syrian Army
Prime ministerial frontrunner Narendra Modi said he was committed to a policy of no first use of nuclear weapons, seeking to assuage concern after his Hindu nationalist BJP party vowed to revise the nuclear doctrine if elected to power. Full Article