GM seeks approval to pay CEO $11.1 million - CNBC
REUTERS - General Motors Co (GM.N) wants to pay its chief executive, Dan Akerson, $11.1 million this year, CNBC reported, citing related documents.
If the U.S. government approve the plan, Akerson's annual compensation would increase more than 20 percent compared to last year, the report said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 9-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- China's growth slowest since global crisis, annual target at risk
- Oil falls below $86 as oversupply, global economy worries weigh
India's second-biggest private sector lender by assets on Tuesday reported a 20 percent rise in quarterly net profit, lagging estimates, due to higher tax expenses and provisioning for loan losses. Full Article | Quote
Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman. Full Article