Wagon makers fall; rail budget seen lacking spark
Reuters Market Eye - Shares of wagon manufacturers extend falls after the 2013/14 railway budget unveiled by the government was seen as lacking big announcements or projects.
Texmaco Rail and Engineering Ltd (TEXA.NS) falls 1.84 percent, while Titagarh Wagons Ltd (TITW.NS) ended down 8.3 percent.
Kalindee Rail Nirman Engineers Ltd (KALI.NS) slumps 11.2 percent, while BEML Ltd (BEML.NS) lost 3 percent. Stone India ended down 16.2 percent in trade.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria - monitor
- Lax security in focus after attack at Canada's parliament
- India hope to get boxer Sarita Devi's suspension reversed
- Apple CEO says to add 25 stores in China within two years - Sina
India could allow commercial coal mining by foreign companies if they set up units in the country, opening the door for global giants like Rio Tinto to access the world's fifth largest coal reserves, a source familiar with the matter said. Full Article