Wagon makers fall; rail budget seen lacking spark
Reuters Market Eye - Shares of wagon manufacturers extend falls after the 2013/14 railway budget unveiled by the government was seen as lacking big announcements or projects.
Texmaco Rail and Engineering Ltd (TEXA.NS) falls 1.84 percent, while Titagarh Wagons Ltd (TITW.NS) ended down 8.3 percent.
Kalindee Rail Nirman Engineers Ltd (KALI.NS) slumps 11.2 percent, while BEML Ltd (BEML.NS) lost 3 percent. Stone India ended down 16.2 percent in trade.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- China should set lower 2015 GDP growth target of 6.5-7 pct - IMF
- U.S. says hopeful of WTO deal with India only hours before deadline
- UPDATE 2-Argentina defaults but investors see deal possible eventually
- Cricket - India four down and facing England defeat
The United States said on Thursday it was hopeful that differences between India and much of the rest of the world over a major trade agreement could be resolved in time, with only hours remaining before the deal has to be signed. Full Article
ONGC, Oil India bid $1.5 bln for stake in Murphy Oil's Malaysia assets - sources Full Article