Wagon makers fall; rail budget seen lacking spark
Reuters Market Eye - Shares of wagon manufacturers extend falls after the 2013/14 railway budget unveiled by the government was seen as lacking big announcements or projects.
Texmaco Rail and Engineering Ltd (TEXA.NS) falls 1.84 percent, while Titagarh Wagons Ltd (TITW.NS) ended down 8.3 percent.
Kalindee Rail Nirman Engineers Ltd (KALI.NS) slumps 11.2 percent, while BEML Ltd (BEML.NS) lost 3 percent. Stone India ended down 16.2 percent in trade.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Putin says Russia not isolated over Ukraine, blames West for frosty ties
- India approves $2.6 bln mounted gun purchase - official
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan
- Woods working with new swing teacher Como
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
India approved on Saturday the purchase of 814 mounted gun systems for the army at a cost of 157.5 billion rupees ($2.55 billion), a defence ministry spokesman said. Full Article