Wagon makers fall; rail budget seen lacking spark
Reuters Market Eye - Shares of wagon manufacturers extend falls after the 2013/14 railway budget unveiled by the government was seen as lacking big announcements or projects.
Texmaco Rail and Engineering Ltd (TEXA.NS) falls 1.84 percent, while Titagarh Wagons Ltd (TITW.NS) ended down 8.3 percent.
Kalindee Rail Nirman Engineers Ltd (KALI.NS) slumps 11.2 percent, while BEML Ltd (BEML.NS) lost 3 percent. Stone India ended down 16.2 percent in trade.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Maker of U.S. highway guardrails stops shipments over safety concerns
- São Paulo running out of water as rain-making Amazon vanishes
- Woman isolated in NJ under Ebola rules tests negative
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- India picks Israel's Spike anti-tank missile over U.S. Javelin - source
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley favours a cut in interest rates to trigger demand in the construction sector, a newspaper report said on Saturday, but the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has signalled it will not ease policy until it is confident of lower inflation. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article