Wagon makers fall; rail budget seen lacking spark
Reuters Market Eye - Shares of wagon manufacturers extend falls after the 2013/14 railway budget unveiled by the government was seen as lacking big announcements or projects.
Texmaco Rail and Engineering Ltd (TEXA.NS) falls 1.84 percent, while Titagarh Wagons Ltd (TITW.NS) ended down 8.3 percent.
Kalindee Rail Nirman Engineers Ltd (KALI.NS) slumps 11.2 percent, while BEML Ltd (BEML.NS) lost 3 percent. Stone India ended down 16.2 percent in trade.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 4-Korea ferry businessman's body found next to book, alcohol bottles
- UPDATE 2-China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- Italy gives Google 18 months to change data use practices
- China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- Tamil girl accuses naval personnel of rape, Sri Lanka police say
Consumer Confidence Index
More than half of consumers globally expect job prospects to be good to excellent in the year ahead, a survey showed on Tuesday. India overtook Indonesia as the most optimistic consumer market, while Portugal and Slovenia were the most pessimistic. Full Article
India keeps world guessing in countdown to landmark trade pact deadline. Full Article
Yahoo to buy analytics startup Flurry to bolster mobile ad business. Full Article