Economic Survey: inflation seen declining to 6.2-6.6 percent by March
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - The finance ministry delivered a report on the state of the economy on Wednesday, a day before Finance Minister P. Chidambaram unveils what is expected to be the most austere budget in years.
The annual report was prepared by Raghuram Rajan, the former chief economist to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), who became the top adviser in the finance ministry last year.
(Reporting By Frank Jack Daniel)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- New U.S. tax rules chill 'inversion' deal-making; shares dive |
- Chinese and Indian troops in Himalayan standoff
Retaining talent, reviving company
Infosys Ltd's new CEO has come up with a novel approach to reviving the financial fortunes of India's trailblazing outsourcing firm: use Facebook at work, tweet, but get the job done. Full Article