Adani Ports falls on budget proposal for new ports
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Ltd(APSE.NS) slump 3 percent after Finance Minster P. Chidambaram proposed to set up two new ports in Andhra Pradesh and West Bengal in the 2013/14 union budget.
Dealers say that may reduce traffic through Adani-operated ports.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Miss America defends student suspended for asking her to prom
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- UPDATE 3-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter
- Calls to U.S. poison centers involving e-cigarettes jump - CDC
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article
Turning smog into jewels - a Dutch designer's solution to Beijing's pollution. Video