Adani Ports falls on budget proposal for new ports
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Ltd(APSE.NS) slump 3 percent after Finance Minster P. Chidambaram proposed to set up two new ports in Andhra Pradesh and West Bengal in the 2013/14 union budget.
Dealers say that may reduce traffic through Adani-operated ports.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Rihanna, CBS bench opening number for Thursday football
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom
- Coke, J&J join big corporations behind new employee wellness push
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
India will decide on ending government control on diesel pricing after elections in two states next month, an oil ministry source said, even though local prices of the fuel are currently higher than the global rates, making a case for a cut in retail prices. Full Article
India says to defend China border after standoff ahead of Xi visit. Full Article
Climate smart farmers get tech savvy to save India's bread basket. Full Article