Adani Ports falls on budget proposal for new ports
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Ltd(APSE.NS) slump 3 percent after Finance Minster P. Chidambaram proposed to set up two new ports in Andhra Pradesh and West Bengal in the 2013/14 union budget.
Dealers say that may reduce traffic through Adani-operated ports.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Iceland raises volcano warning level to highest red after small eruption
- Indians keep faith with Modi, best hope for economy - poll
- RBI says all companies must apply 2-step payments for credit cards
- SEBI orders PACL to return $8.1 billion raised from investment scheme
Back to Investors
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), India's capital markets regulator, has ordered property developer PACL Ltd to return at least $8.1 billion raised from retail investors after finding the company had failed to register its land investment scheme. Full Article
India to hike iron ore royalty, miners may struggle to pass on extra cost. Full Article