Adani Ports falls on budget proposal for new ports
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Ltd(APSE.NS) slump 3 percent after Finance Minster P. Chidambaram proposed to set up two new ports in Andhra Pradesh and West Bengal in the 2013/14 union budget.
Dealers say that may reduce traffic through Adani-operated ports.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Maker of U.S. highway guardrails stops shipments over safety concerns
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- São Paulo running out of water as rain-making Amazon vanishes
- UPDATE 1-UK's Labour suffers setback as leader in Scotland quits
- India picks Israel's Spike anti-tank missile over U.S. Javelin - source
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley favours a cut in interest rates to trigger demand in the construction sector, a newspaper report said on Saturday, but the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has signalled it will not ease policy until it is confident of lower inflation. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article