Adani Ports falls on budget proposal for new ports
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Ltd(APSE.NS) slump 3 percent after Finance Minster P. Chidambaram proposed to set up two new ports in Andhra Pradesh and West Bengal in the 2013/14 union budget.
Dealers say that may reduce traffic through Adani-operated ports.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Govt considers ban on e-cigarettes, sale of single smokes
- India's fiscal deficit in H1 almost 83 pct of full-year target
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Sensex surges 500 points on BOJ easing, L&T gains
- PRECIOUS-Gold, silver tumble to four-year lows as dollar rallies
Shares Hit Record
The BSE Sensex and Nifty surged to record highs for a second consecutive session on Friday after Bank of Japan's surprise expansion of its massive stimulus programme raised hopes for additional foreign inflows, boosting blue-chips such as Larsen & Toubro. Full Article
China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB. Full Article