India call money-(closing)-07.75-07.85 pct Feb 28
Feb 28 (Reuters), Call Money 1700 IST TIME(IST) Market range OPEN 07.80-07.90 0910 07.85-07.95 0920 07.85-07.90 0930 07.85-07.90 0945 07.80-07.90 1030 07.80-07.90 1130 07.85-07.90 1230 07.85-07.90 1330 07.80-07.90 1430 07.80-07.90 1530 07.85-07.90 1630 07.85-07.90 1700 07.75-07.85 OPEN : 07.80-07.90 HIGH : 07.95 LOW : 07.75 CLOSE : 07.75-07.85 PVS CLOSE : 07.80-07.90 The indicative call rates are contributions from Andhra Bank, AXIS Bank, Bank of America, Bank of Baroda,Canara Bank, J P Morgan Chase, Citibank N.A., Corporation Bank, Credit Agricole Bank, Indusind Bank, ICICI Bank, ICICI Securities, Jammu and Kashmir Bank, Punjab National Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Union Bank of India, ING Vysya Bank,HDFC Bank, P&S Bank etc. For call money rates from individual Banks/FIs, double click . For contributions contact Mumbai RRU (022) 61807222/33177222
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Apple's Cook: "I'm proud to be gay"
- UPDATE 1-Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Bike-riding U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Apple's Cook: "I'm proud to be gay"
India's universal health plan that aims to offer guaranteed benefits to a sixth of the world's population will cost an estimated 1.6 trillion rupees ($26 billion) over the next four years, a senior health ministry official said. Full Article