UBS downgrades Zee Entertainment; shares fall
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd (ZEE.NS) fall 2 percent after UBS downgrades the stock to "sell" from "buy" and reduces its target price to 200 rupees from 245.
UBS cites expectations of bigger losses from sports-related TV channels in fiscal 2013/14 as well as increased losses from new investments in channels.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- Hong Kong's embattled leader believes protests could last weeks-source
- Ebola outbreaks in Nigeria, Senegal, appear contained: CDC reports
- Exclusive - India set to run out of critical free drug for HIV/AIDS programme
- Sturridge won't be fit for England, says Rodgers
India could run out of a critical medicine in its free HIV/AIDS drugs programme in three weeks due to bureaucratic bungling, a senior government official said, leaving more than 150,000 sufferers without life-saving drugs for about a month. Full Article