UBS downgrades Zee Entertainment; shares fall
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd (ZEE.NS) fall 2 percent after UBS downgrades the stock to "sell" from "buy" and reduces its target price to 200 rupees from 245.
UBS cites expectations of bigger losses from sports-related TV channels in fiscal 2013/14 as well as increased losses from new investments in channels.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- INSIGHT - As Islamic State fighters begin to blend in, defeating them no easy matter
- RBI rule handicaps India's infrastructure hopes
- Japan aims to double India investment in 5 years - Nikkei
- Family of seriously ill Joan Rivers 'keeping fingers crossed' -daughter
The Nifty surged past the psychologically important 8,000 level for the first time to mark its latest record high as blue-chips such as Larsen & Toubro gained after better than expected quarterly economic growth data. Read