UBS downgrades Zee Entertainment; shares fall
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd (ZEE.NS) fall 2 percent after UBS downgrades the stock to "sell" from "buy" and reduces its target price to 200 rupees from 245.
UBS cites expectations of bigger losses from sports-related TV channels in fiscal 2013/14 as well as increased losses from new investments in channels.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
- UPDATE 4-William Clay Ford Sr., grandson of pioneer automaker, dies at 88
- UPDATE 3-Libyan rebels warn of 'war' if navy attacks oil tanker
- Golf-Reed in Cadillac driver's seat as Woods fades
- WRAPUP 9-Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
Officials investigating the disappearance of a Malaysia Airlines jetliner with 239 people on board suspect it may have disintegrated in mid-flight, a senior source said on Sunday, as Vietnam reported a possible sighting of wreckage from the plane. Article | Exclusive