Government says has not received proposal for Jet-Etihad deal
REUTERS - India has so far not received a formal proposal from Etihad for investing in Jet Airways(JET.NS), trade minister Anand Sharma told reporters on Thursday.
Etihad has been in talks with Jet to buy a 24 percent stake, government sources have told Reuters.
"We have not received any formal proposal, so far," Sharma said on the deal.
An official at the trade ministry had said in January that Etihad would soon apply to India's foreign investment approval authority for investing in Jet.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west
- UPDATE 4-CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee
- UPDATE 3-Time running out for EU bid to engage Russia, Germany warns
- UPDATE 5-Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port
- U.S. drug regulator approves headband device to prevent migraines
Consumer inflation and industrial output data on Wednesday will likely offer little evidence of a respite from high inflation and weak economic growth before a general election that begins next month. Full Article
India halts plan to join global bond indexes, defers Euroclear - sources. Full Article
EXCLUSIVE - India to slash Iran oil imports to meet nuclear deal parameters: sources. Full Article