Drug Safety Settlement
Japanese drugmaker Daiichi Sankyo Co, which bought control of Ranbaxy Laboratories in 2008, said it believes unnamed former shareholders of the company hid information regarding U.S. regulatory probes into Ranbaxy. Full Article
- Gold slips after Bernanke hints at slowing bond buys
- Soldier hacked to death in London in suspected Islamist attack
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
- Short story writer Lydia Davis wins Man Booker International fiction prize
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
Confused while buying stocks? Get buy, sell or hold recommendations from VantageTrade. Full Coverage
Indian Oil Corp to cut petrol price by 2 rupees/litre
REUTERS - Indian Oil Corp said on Friday it will reduce retail selling prices of petrol from Saturday by 2 rupees/litre.
The company also said it has lost over 5 billion rupees on sale of petrol so far during the current financial year.
(Reporting by Swati Pandey in MUMBAI)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this