GUATEMALA CITY (Reuters) - There are no initial reports of damage or injuries to people following a magnitude 6.2 earthquake in Guatemala on Monday, said David de Leon, spokesman for the country's emergency services. (Reporting by Mike McDonald)
Trending On Reuters
Yemen's former president Ali Abdullah Saleh said on Friday he would not leave the country, dismissing reports in the Gulf Arab media that he was seeking a safe exit as Saudi Arabian war planes bomb troops loyal to him and their Houthi militia allies. Full Article
- China jails journalist for seven years for "leaking state secrets"
- Britain's opposition Labour Party hold narrow poll lead - Populus
- Iran submits four-point Yemen peace plan to United Nations
- Ukraine wants global court to investigate crimes in Crimea and east
- Saddam aide, Iraqi insurgent leader al-Douri reported killed