Russia, Turkey raise gold holdings in Feb - IMF
SINGAPORE (Reuters) - Russia, Kazakhstan and Turkey increased their official gold reserves in February, data from the International Monetary Fund showed on Tuesday.
Russia raised its gold holdings by 6.998 tonnes to 976.952 tonnes, and Turkey added 5.574 tonnes to increase its gold reserve to 375.731 tonnes.
Kazakhstan boosted its gold holdings by 4.914 tonnes to 121.670 tonnes in February. (Reporting by Rujun Shen; Editing by Ed Davies)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 4-Korea ferry businessman's body found next to book, alcohol bottles
- UPDATE 3-Comcast profit boosted by internet subscriber growth, NBC
- Italy gives Google 18 months to change data use practices
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts
- Singer Billy Joel to be honored with U.S. Gershwin Prize
Supreme Court could allow Sahara boss to conduct asset sale talks, company says. Full Article